᯾ 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞? 2 ᯾

"Ughh shit, she definitely took this in wrong way", mumbled aarohi to herself. She looked at abhimanyu but look like he was still in mood to argue with her, she was brought out from her thoughts as abhimanyu pull her close to him..

"Abhi abhimanyu what are you doing", stammered aarohi...

"Huh i am doing nothing", said abhimanyu with a grumpy face..

"Leave me akshara is standing here only if you forget that", said aarohi pushing him away...

"I will take the kids outside you both talk", said aarohi..

"No need aarohi, we will talk in our room", said akshara..

"Our room", asked abhimanyu in confusion..

"Yes my and your room", said akshara

"Akshara that's my room not ours and we will talk here only, whatever you wanna talk", said abhimanyu with little rude voice.. Akshara nodded, while aarohi left with children..

"Say", said abhimanyu sitting on bed, maintaining a good distance with her..

"I wanna talk about yesterday what all happened", said akshara..

"Say fast akshara", said abhimanyu..

"Please can with ma, please tell her to accept this child, what the problem with the child", said akshara..

"Akshara she don't have any problem with the child, you love abhinav, you can't love me ever again, she don't want me to live in a loveless marriage", said abhimanyu trying to make her understand..

"But abhimanyu i need you please, please i need someone, I can't do it alone", said akshara breaking down while abhimanyu hugged her to calm her down.. While they heard a knock on the door...

"Aarohi", mumbled abhimanyu, seeing aarohi standing on the door with her head down.. As abhimanyu saw her, he immediately made a distance with akshara..

"Ma is calling you both down", said aarohi and went from there..

"Ma you called us", asked abhimanyu with akshara was going to hold abhimanyu hand when manjari pulled abhimanyu from akshara side.. Even goenka's came there..

"Yes I did I want to announce something important", said manjari.. Akshara thought manjari is ready for her and abhimanyu wedding as goenka's was also there..

"In these months after abhir and akshara came back in our life, I did a huge mistake by forgetting roohi my neel child, even she had a dream of a happy family, she wanted a papa, unfortunately she couldn't have from her birth and if I remember Abhi and aarohi were getting married, but then aarohi backed off for akshara and abhir, but it won't happen again, I am announcing that abhimanyu and aarohi will get married in coming week, and akshara abhimanyu will be present for abhir whenever abhir needs his father, he will even support you for your unborn child as your friend, but don't even think he will be your husband, and abhimanyu aarohi, I don't wanna listen a no from your side, think about rooh then oppose this decision", said manjari and went to her room, while aarohi and abhimanyu also went to their room, akshara sat there only..

"What with abhimanyu no I can't, after years my and akshara terms are okay, i don't wanna ruin it no way i can't", said aarohi to herself..

"How I can marry aarohi, she is my bestfriend, I never saw her or I did ughhh it's so confusing.. ", said abhimanyu with himself in a frustrated voice..

"It's not confusing", said someone standing infront of abhimanyu..

"Kairav", mumbled abhimanyu, looking at him..

"Abhimanyu you want to be with akshara cause you are guilty for not standing with akshara years ago, it's your guilt not love, abhir had a happy family from his birth but roohi didn't, even she deserve and she should also have a happy family, do it abhimanyu, even you know what you feel for aarohi, there is nothing wrong in moving on you can't be stuck on same person for rest of your life", said kairav and went from there patting abhimanyu head..

"Thank you kairav for making me understand", mumbled abhimanyu to himself and ran to aarohi room..

"Aarohi", said abhimanyu, barging in aarohi room and closing the door..

"What happen, you can come slowly also", said aarohi to herself keeping her hand on her chest..

"I wanna talk to you and that's important", said abhimanyu holding aarohi hand and making her stand infront of him..

"Say", said aarohi, looking in his eyes..

"Fine look I know it might be weird but I am asking you this, aarohi we were living together from last 6 years, not as couple, but as parents, as bestfriends, I even know we were going to marry eachother but you backed off for akshara , but this time I wanna give this a chance akshara moved on she love someone else, even I wanna moved on I will be with her as a friend but I wanna be with you as your husband as your life partner, will you allow me to be with you, Will you be mine", asked abhimanyu, looking in her eyes..

"And just think about you, me and rooh no one else like no one else", continued abhimanyu, Aarohi took a break for a min, then she looked back at abhimanyu..

"Yes, I will be your", said aarohi, abhimanyu smiled and hugged her, pecking her forehead..

(Two broken souls are finally together and happy with eachother.)

The End

I wanted it something different, I was fed up by making manjari a villain so yeah..

Btw can I get 50 followers before new year
I already have 47 just 3 more....
I would appreciate it.

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...