𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Sure sir, we will come for the birthday party", said abhimanyu on a call while packing rooh bag..

"Sure sir", said abhimanyu, removing his earpods..

"Rooh let's go", said abhimanyu, holding rooh back and her left hand, While aarohi hold her right hand and both left with rooh..

"Poppy today we will wear everything matching matching", said rooh jumping here and there..

"Okay rooh we will wear everything matching matching", said abhimanyu chuckling..

"Come roohi i will get you ready", said aarohi, coming in rooh room..

"Okay matashree", shouted rooh, running to bathroom..

"Abhimanyu I will get her ready and I will send her", Said aarohi..

"Aarohi pihu parents called both of us, not me alone", said abhimanyu softly..

"Oo okay", said aarohi and went from there to get rooh ready.. It's not like she is uncomfortable with him or something like that, it's just they mostly for together for rooh ptms, every school function and having same surnames was not that big deal but having the dr. Infront of the name was a big deal cause of that mostly everyone think that they are couple and they are definitely tired telling everyone they are not couples so they stopped saying this..)

"Rooh, aarohi come fast", shouted abhimanyu, standing at the door waiting for his rooh and her matashree or someone special to him...

"We came poppy", shouted rooh, running towards abhimanyu while aarohi was behind her.

"Roohi be carefull", said aarohi, while abhimanyu picked rooh in his arms..

"Let's go", said abhimanyu looking at aarohi while she nodded...

(Au: This plot is just a realisation track for abhimanyu, to understand his feelings for aarohi, if you want same for aarohi, tell me in comment section..)

(Soon they reached party place, where they were greeted by pihu parents..)

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Birla", greeted by some other parents.. Abhimanyu and Aarohi looked at eachother and sighed..

"Hello", aarohi greeted back with a smile..

(They had some games just like they had in the show, just no bullying part of the friends as they showed..)

"Well me need to say Mrs. Birla is really beautiful", said one of the parent..

"Yes she is, just look at her, even after being a mother, she is working as a Dr. One of the most hardest job and she still manage to keep herself fit", said another man, unaware of the fact that someone else is listening them...

"Let's go our wives are talking with Mrs. Birla even we can talk with her", laughed a man with his group..

"Hello Mrs. Birla", said the same man, standing beside his wife..

"Hello Mr. Singh", said abhimanyu, without letting aarohi reply to him and wrapped his arm around aarohi waist which shocked her to the core..

"What are you doing", whispered aarohi softly so only abhimanyu could hear..

"I am doing nothing", said abhimanyu, trying to control his anger or jealous after hearing the talks..

"I think it's late we should leave isn't it, our children have school tomorrow", said abhimanyu being extra sweet and dragged aarohi with him..

"Can you explain", said aarohi, looking at abhimanyu who was driving the car, while rooh was at backseat sleeping peacefully..

"Vo actually", abhimanyu told her everything, and his reason for that behavior but might be the real reason is still inside him...

"You could have told me before only", Said aarohi, while abhimanyu just hummed..

"You go, I will bring rooh", said abhimanyu, while aarohi nodded and left, abhimanyu picked up rooh and went to aarohi room... He made her lay on bed softly and covered her and aarohi with duvet and left wishing aarohi a good night..

"I wish I could understand what's happening inside me", mumbled abhimanyu sitting on bed..

"I never thought I can be jealous for you, I never thought I can he possessive for you, I thought it's because of living with you for 6 years, but no the reason is something else...

I realised I feel for you...
I realised I am in Love with you After 6 years...", Said abhimanyu leaning back, while he closed his eyes and smiled on his beautiful realisation of his love for her...

Thank you for reading

I don't know if this is upto mark or not as I thought of something else and results are different so yeah..

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...