☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 3 ☆

(In Morning aarohi was the first one to get up, after getting up she found herself wrapped in abhimanyu arms. She smiled at him and moved out from his grip.)

"Good morning baby birla", said aarohi sitting beside abhimanyu on bed and crassing his hairs.

"Good night", said abhimanyu in sleepy voice and turned his side, wrapped his arm around aarohi waist.

"No good night and all wake up, I will go and take a shower till then I want you all awake", Said aarohi and went to bathroom.

(Abhimanyu still continued to sleep, but his sleep broke cause of his phone ringing.)

"God who call in morning", mumbled abhimanyu with a grumpy face and picked up the call.

"Sir it's me rohan, actually I am outside of your house, as I need to give you some important files", said rohan.

"But rohan, I am not in Birla house", said abhimanyu thinking rohan would be waiting for him at Birla House.

"I know sir you are at goenka house aarohi told me, I am standing outside of goenka house, can you come and take this file", asked rohan.

"Sure I am coming", said abhimanyu and left.

Downstairs..

"I hate you dadda", shouted abhir as he saw Abhimanyu coming down. He thought abhir is just playing with him, but then he saw roohi standing there with tears in her eyes. Her tears panicked him, he ran to rooh and took her in his arms.

"What happen rooh", asked abhimanyu to roohi crassing her hairs.

(Before roohi could reply, abhir pushed abhimanyu on his legs, which made his balance disable, before he could fell down, kairav holded him and made him stand properly.)

"Abhir what is this behaviour", asked kairav. Kairav wasn't angry but shocked seeing abhir behaving like this.

"I hate you dadda", said abhir again.

"Why you hate me", asked abhimanyu calmly.

"I want you to marry mumma so my school friends won't tease me, but you aren't doing it, but you fullill every wish of roohi", shouted abhir. Abhimanyu kept quite not knowing who can fill this thing in abhir mind. He looked at kairav.

"Muskan take abhir to his room and make sure he shouldn't come out till elders conversation complete", said kairav, Muskan nodded and went taking abhir.

"Rooh can you go to matashree room and don't come downstairs till I call you okay", said abhimanyu to roohi, which she nodded and went to aarohi room.

"Who made abhir mind like this akshara", asked kairav seeing this silence.

"No one made his mind like this bhaiya, this is what he see, abhimanyu fullfill every wish of roohi but what about abhir", asked akshara.

"He just lost his father some time ago, he just want some support but abhimanyu can't even do this", akshara continued..

"If he lost his father, then why I should support his, a stranger or his maasi daughter poppy, if he lost his father then I don't think, I have any direct relation with him", said abhimanyu in anger, he was fine with abhinav being abhir father cause he made mistakes but that doesn't mean she will every time compare him with abhinav.

"Ofcourse you will say this only na after all first you enjoyed with me and now you wanna enjoy or can say enjoying with my sister", said akshara, abhimanyu and kairav looked at akshara with disgust, was she same akshara who was ready to give her life if her sister want.

"Akshara enough", roared abhimanyu, but akshara smirked understanding she got the topic.

"Fine I will stop but tell me where were you last time", asked akshara with a smirk. Listening this question he got tensed, but then they hear a voice from behind.

"He was with me last night, he injured his hand and his room was messy, so he stayed in my room, and as being a doctor, he was my patient last night, so I took care of him", said aarohi, looking at akshara with tears and turned around to go back to her room.

"Being a doctor or girlfriend", akshara this sentence stopped aarohi feets, abhimanyu looked at her being shocked, while kairav stood there still not knowing what to do or say.

(Looking at aarohi and abhimanyu reaction manish goenka understood what his lovely granddaughter is saying is truth, he felt that akshara happiness is getting snatched so he jumped In between.)

"Aarohi what all this you are doing, we know you don't like akshara but we thought you changed after years and you once again trying to snatch akshara going to be husband", said manish in anger. Abhimanyu looked at him being shocked listening going to be husband that to of akshara, aarohi looked at abhimanyu being shocked if he is going to Marry akshara then why did he proposed her last night.

"Who the hell told I am marrying akshara", roared abhimanyu.

"Abhir want you both to marry eachother so he can have a complete family and moreover you guy's have a child together so we thought you will marry eachother", said manish.

"Marry this girl (He pointed towards akshara) my foot, she is someone else wife first thing, she is Mrs. Sharma, and yes you asked na akshara being a doctor or girlfriend, I will reply she took care of me being my going to be wife", said abhimanyu and hold aarohi hand.

"Kairav I really don't want someone else permission for this, but I will ask you can I marry your sister", asked abhimanyu, looking at kairav.

"Yes you can", said kairav with a smile, and hugged abhimanyu and aarohi.

"Bhaiya what about me", shouted akshara looking at kairav.

"You should yourself think, about you akshara, abhimanyu don't love you , you don't love him, and abhir is not the first child whose parents aren't together, and abhimanyu is not leaving him he just said no to marry akshara that's all", said kairav.

"Aarohi go and pack our bags we will leave today", Said abhimanyu, aarohi nodded and went to pack their bags.

"Thank you", mumbled abhimanyu and hugged kairav while kairav just patted abhimanyu back with a smile.

After some time.

"Always remember 1 thing akshara they are mine and my family, don't you dare to come and ruin it", said abhimanyu to akshara in a warning tone and left with aarohi and roohi to make his home...

The End

Sorry for late update, I really wanted to update yesterday but my fingers aren't really helping me, I don't know what's happening with my fingers..
So sorry...

Also sorry if you guy's didn't liked akshara and abhir characters in this one but I did what I felt for their character after seeing their behaviour...

Hope you liked this series
Thank you for reading...