♡︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 1 ♡︎

"Aarohi you should get a check up, your symptoms are of pregnancy", said mahima birla, looking at her nephew abhimanyu birla wife aarohi birla..

"But taiji it can be some morning sickness also", said aarohi...

"Aarohi you are a doctor and morning sickness stay for 2 days or hardly 3 days but you have been like this from last 2 weeks, you should get a check up", said mahima, listening to mahima, aarohi nodded her head and left saying okay..

"Saanvi till when, I will get my reports", asked aarohi, sitting infront of saanvi after her check up..

"Till tomorrow aarohi", said saanvi, looking at some reports.. Aarohi said okay and left...

"Ma where is roohi", asked aarohi, entering in the house and looking at manjari who was sitting on dining table, reading a magazine..

"Beta she went with shefali as shefali was going for shopping so she took roohi with her", Said manjari, getting up from her chair..

"You go and get fresh I will serve dinner", said manjari with a smile and left for kitchen, while aarohi went to her room with a tired face..

(As aarohi entered in the room, she found herself wrapped in the arms of her husband)

"When did you came back", asked aarohi, as she thought abhimanyu will come after 2 days..

"I came back  1 hour ago", said abhimanyu snuggling in aarohi neck..

"Did you climb through window or what", asked aarohi, making abhimanyu confused...

"What why", asked abhimanyu..

"Cause even I met ma downstairs she didn't told me about you", Said aarohi clarifying her doubt..

"Vo I told ma not to tell you", Said abhimanyu and hugged aarohi tightly..

"I missed these hugs", said aarohi wrapping her arms around abhimanyu neck...

"And I missed you", Said abhimanyu and kissed aarohi forehead..

"Accha abhimanyu i will be going to goenka house tomorrow", said aarohi parting away from the hug..

"Sure but any work?", asked abhimanyu..

"Yeah actually me and anisha want to finalize some designs for mimi birthday", said aarohi..

"Okay then, while going to hospital i will drop you", Said abhimanyu...

To be continued...

Plot suggested by LiveDestiny
Hope i will be able to fullfill your expectations, you have from my side..

Now a serious note..
I won't be giving daily updates and you people need to understand this..
I am busy in my studies...

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading....