᯾ 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞? ᯾

Now 1 question..
Do you guys wanna read something from my side, which doesn't contain abhirohi, actually no couple a story on a imaginary couple, whom you people can definitely assume as abhirohi...
Definitely tell me about this first...

Let's Start Now...

"No this marriage can't happen anymore", shouted manjari back..

"Why manjari ji, just cause akshara is carrying abhinav child, that doesn't mean she can't Marry again", said manish..

'I never said she can't remarry i just said that abhi and akshara marriage won't take place, akshara could not move on for six years cause abhir was infront of her, she then decided to move on after knowing that abhi and aarohi are getting married, now she is in love with abhinav even pregnant with his child, will she able to move on, no right, i know how it feels to live in a loveless marriage and abhi won't live in a loveless marriage like me", said manjari in a final tone, before anyone could speak anything she left with abhimanyu..

(Au: Just your author random thought, why akshara didn't moved on in last 6 years but after knowing about abhi and aarohi she moved on so quickly how? 🗿🤨💀.)

"Ma why did you did this what's that unborn baby fault", said abhimanyu, looking at his mother..

"Abhi I am not stopping you to meet abhir and abhinav child, you can go meet the child, love the child as you want, but you won't marry akshara that's final", said manjari in a final tone, knowing the reason behind her this decision abhi didn't said anything, but he definitely needed someone to whom he can open his heart, so he left for his room...

"I know ma is worried for me and she is not wrong, but how i can leave akshara again", mumbled abhimanyu sitting on bed and holding his hairs in frustration...

"Calm down", abhimanyu heard a sweet voice, the person came and sat beside him.. After some good mins of silence...

"Aarohi what i should do, I don't wanna leave akshara cause, I wanna mend my mistake of leaving her, but I can't oppose ma, she did everything for me till date, I know she want something good only for me, but I am not able to understand what to do", said abhimanyu being restless...

"Calm down (Aarohi take his hand and keep his hand on his heart, while her hand was above his) listen what your heart says abhimanyu, remember I am here for you, ma is here, rooh your princess is here for you, parth bhai, shefali bhabhi, tauji, taiji we all are here For you, you can come and talk to anyone of us whenever you want, but remember abhimanyu what will be your decision should be yours", said aarohi and left from there, leaving abhimanyu lost in his thoughts...

(After that akshara came to Birla house, she begged infront of manjari for abhimanyu, like she did in the show, abhir saw all this and was angry on abhimanyu thinking cause of him his lovely mumma is doing this..)

"Rooh where are you, poppy gonna find you", Said abhimanyu, while rooh and abhimanyu was in aarohi room, playing hide and seek and aarohi was taking a shower..

"If you can then find me poppy", shouted rooh giggling... Abhimanyu walked towards the bathroom as beside bathroom there is a cupboard abhimanyu thought rooh is hiding there...

(Meanwhile akshara got a permission from manjari to have a word with abhimanyu, akshara was thinking abhimanyu would be busy in her thoughts and waiting for her.. While thinking all this she reached to abhimanyu room with abhir.)

"Shit", said abhimanyu standing infront of the bathroom, seeing aarohi who just came out from a shower, wearing a royal blue colour saree, with a black turtle neck top, with hair open and wet..

"You are looking hot", abhimanyu blurted out, aarohi looked at him shockingly, seeing her reaction he realised what he said...

"I am sorry, rooh where are you baccha", said abhimanyu fumbling and start searching rooh again without even making a eye contact with aarohi...

"Chill", chuckled aarohi on his behaviour and start drying her hairs...

"Abhimanyu is in aarohi room not here", said Shefali, seeing akshara and abhir coming out of abhimanyu room..

"Umm what he is doing there?", said akshara..

"How would I know and it's morning he used to be in aarohi room only in morning for roohi till the time you guy's came in his life", shefali mumbled the last line but akshara heard it and lead to aarohi room..

"Daddaaa", shouted abhir, pushing the door, yes he was angry on abhimanyu for not marrying akshara...

(Abhimanyu and rooh was on the bed, having a pillow fight, rooh was wearing abhimanyu shirt, while he was shirtless and aarohi was setting her hairs.)

"Umm akshara just a min", said abhimanyu, and look around and found his shirt with rooh, he knew she won't give him at all.. Rooh love his wear his shirt or hold his shirt when she is sleepy and he is not there with her, she get his warmth..

"Wait a min abhimanyu", said aarohi and opened her cupboard, taking out a shirt..

"Here", said aarohi, giving him the shirt..

"You had this shirt of mine, I was searching it from a long time", said abhimanyu or slightly shouted with a grumpy face..

"Hey Mr. Grumpy birla it's not my fault, last time when you came at night and ran in morning before parth bhai could see you, that time you forget this shirt of your here", said aarohi, glaring at him...

(While In their conversation they totally forget someone else is also standing here, they looked at akshara when she coughed, she was shocked with aarohi words, akshara definitely took aarohi words in wrong way.. A very wrong way..)

To Be continued...

Check my New Book His Replaced Bride, I will be updating first chapter after 55+ Votes on each part...

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it....