𝐈 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞....

Abhi Pov..

Today, my son, my blood is standing infront of me but not with me, if I want to stay with him I need to leave rooh and aarohi to be with him..
These sharma's and goenka's are blaming me saying I wasn't there for her, when I didn't even knew about abhir, yes I was at fault, I didn't listened to her when I told her to go, I thought she will go to goenka house, but isn't of goenka house, she choosed to go with a stranger and give him a father rights...
Yes I didn't listened cause they never told anything properly..
Mrs. Sharma was saying abhi listen to me, abhi listen to me..
And that Mr. Sharma he was just twisting the words, saying if your child would be alive, if your child would be alive, non of them said that my child is alive...

In these 6 years, I felt alive when I was with rooh, I remember when she was born doctor asked about her father, that question clenched my heart, she won't have a father just cause of that silly mistake of being Mahan..

Then doctor came and gave rooh to me, for the first time when I holded rooh it felt like I am in heaven, the happiness I got was something else..

I got to know later, aarohi told the doctor to give her to me, when I asked her she told me neil trusted me for the baby more then anything or anyone, and if today neil is not here I deserve to hold her first...

From last 6 years my life revolve around rooh and aarohi that too a happy life, now it's my decision to lead a happy life or destroy my own life to be with those people who only want me when they need something...

Abhi pov over...

"Say na abhi what is your decision, vaisa toh you shouldn't think this much it's obvious you will choose me and abhir only, as he is your own son, your own blood and I am your love isn't it", said akashra being lost in her dreams..

"You wanna know my decision right" said abhimanyu stepping back towards rooh and aarohi..

"Abhimanyu why are you going towards roohi", said manish goenka with irritated voice, he thought listening this Abhimanyu will run and come for his granddaughter and great grand son.. But here it's opposite..

"You asked my decision, you told me to choose, so I am doing, if you think I will choose abhir so no you are wrong, I won't, he is no one for me, no one he isn't a result of my love, he is a result of my brother death, to keep my children safe, he choose his death, you asked me to choose..
So I choose My Rooh....

The End..

Ik many of you would be waiting for forgotten love series, actually I am confused how to shape it..
And as I haven't updated from long so I did..
And now next update will be after 11th March as my exams gonna start...

Thank you for reading..
Hope you liked it...