◇ 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 2 ◇

In Morning

(Abhi woke up and found his head on aarohi chest and his arms wrapped around her waist. While aarohi one hand was on his back and another was in his hairs.)

"Thank you for being here for me, thank you for understanding me, thank you for handling me when i wasn't in my sense, thank you", mumbled abhi looking towards aarohi while smiling.

"No need of thank you abhi i am here for you", Said aarohi with closed eyes and start crassing his hairs. Listening her reply abhi also smiled at her.

"Now get up we need to leave for hospital you have a surgery today" said aarohi crassing his cheek.

"I won't be able to do it", said abhi and buried his face in her arms.

"You need to abhimanyu, you know you are best surgeon and if i am not wrong you don't mix your personal and professional life then how you can say no for surgery", said aarohi crassing his hairs.

"Fine", abhimanyu mumbled and snuggled in her arms.

"Now get up", said aarohi patting abhimanyu back.

"Nooo", said abhi like a child with a pout.

"We need to as everyone will be waiting for you at your house", said aarohi, while abhimanyu sat straight on bed.

"What about your family", asked abhimanyu while aarohi start stretching her back.

"Leave them and let's go", said aarohi.

"Sure", said abhimanyu.

(Aarohi dropped abhimanyu at Birla House. Then she went to goenka's house.)

"Where were you whole night", asked swarna seeing aarohi entering in the house after 24 hours.

"Vo badi Maa i was at hospital, I had a night shift", said aarohi with a little fumbling.

"Oh okay, do you need to go hospital again", asked swarna.

"Yeah I need to", said aarohi.

"Okay then get freshen up and I will arrange breakfast", said swarna and went from there. While aarohi also went to her room.

After 9 month's

"Aarohi", shouted abhimanyu entering in goenka's house.

"What happen abhimanyu", asked manish listening his shout.

"Where is aarohi bade papa", asked abhimanyu.

"She is in her room", said bade papa, while listening this abhimanyu just ran to her room.

(Well abhimanyu have said sorry to bade papa and kairav, he even made mahima understood to take the case back. While everyone got to know that she fall down, kairav didn't pushed her, everyone got to know everything but kairav and aarohi made sure no one outside from their family should know all these. In these 9 months abhimanyu understood he and akshara weren't meant for eachother. In these months abhimanyu and aarohi had fallen for eachother. Everyone in Birla and goenka's know this and they are happy that their children are happy but goenka's are somewhere worried, what will happen if akshara came to know this. While abhi and aarohi are happy with eachother.)

But little they both knew a big storm is waiting for them.

To be continued

Well a small part but next part will be uploaded after 65 votes on each part.

So the one who just read and go kindly go through each part and vote.

Thank you for reading.
Have a good day...