ఌ︎ 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 2 ఌ︎

(Aarohi pushed him on his chair and sat on his lap)

"What's the plan going to be Mrs. Birla", asked abhimanyu while raising his eyebrow while aarohi hands moved to open his shirt buttons..

"Don't you know my baby birla", said aarohi with a mischievous smile and bite his neck leaving a hickey..

"You know right i can't hide it", said abhimanyu wrapping his arms around aarohi waist, while she rest her head on his shoulder..

"I know that's why I did this, and remember you are coming with me today, we will reveal our relation to my family, as today some boy family is coming to see akshara and after her they will try to settle me also", said aarohi snuggling in his arms..

"Sure today only we will go and talk with them", said abhimanyu, placing a kiss on aarohi forehead.. there time was interrupt by a knock on the door..

"Who's there", asked abhimanyu..

"Sir it's me ankita, I wanted to give you the file", said ankita standing outside..

"Sure give me a moment", said abhimanyu while aarohi button up his shirt..

"You talk to her and i am going in the bathroom", said aarohi standing up..

"No need to hide", said abhimanyu..

"Who said I am hiding, I wanna do touch up baby birla", said aarohi and went to bathroom, while abhimanyu opened the door. After telling him ankita said she is going, listening her even aarohi came out saying baby birla we need to leave early as that boy parents are coming early..

"Aarohi", said ankita seeing her, aarohi was confused..

"You still here", asked aarohi..

"Yeah actually I had some work, so I stopped but what are you doing here", asked ankita..

"That's non of your business Ms. Ankita, you make take your leave and discuss further things with rohit", said abhimanyu with a stern voice while ankita left even aarohi went, placing a kiss on abhimanyu cheek, but someone saw this from the door and soon this thing spread in the hospital like fire..

"She is the one with whom Dr. Abhimanyu is roaming, she was even in his cabin", some people were whispering..

(Aarohi heard it but choosed to ignore, this fire reached to harsh also, he was confused but thought to talk with abhimanyu later..)

"Aarohi let's go", said abhimanyu, being busy in his phone, while all the interns were staring at him like he is an alien..

"What guy's do your work", said abhimanyu and dragged aarohi with him and they left for Goenka house..

"What are they doing here", mumbled abhimanyu seeing his whole family sitting there..

"Abhimanyu you came, look we came for asking akshara hand for you, you like her na neel told me", said manjari being happy as according to her akshara was same like, abhimanyu and aarohi were shocked, abhimanyu looked around glaring at neel, then he looked at akshara and frowned lastly he look at his love, who was standing with tears in her eyes..

"Aarohi come I will Make you meet akshara in laws", said manish being extra sweet and came to take aarohi, while he was about to take aarohi, abhimanyu hold her wrist..

"Bhai what are you doing, why are you holding her hand", whispered neel to abhimanyu, while abhimanyu glared at him to be quite..

"Don't interfere in my matter", said abhimanyu glaring at neel, while neel looked down..

(Abhimanyu pulled aarohi close to him and wrapped his arm around aarohi waist..)

"Ma you could have asked me before coming here, and sir I am sorry but I can't marry akshara, I love aarohi and we are in relation from college, and neel I have told you so many times Don't try to take my life decisions without asking who gave you that right", said abhimanyu with irritation, he was shocked how can these people just fix his alliance without asking him..

"I am with her for ever, i won't be leaving her hand at all, remember it you people", said abhimanyu glaring at them And moved out of goenka's house holding aarohi hand..

"I am always with you aarohi, I promise, we will always be together forever", said abhimanyu, looking at aarohi...

The End

I really planned it in some other way but I couldn't do it so sorry..
I am facing writers block..

Important question
Should I end this one shot series book here???

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...