《 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 3 》

Well,
You people wanna see
Possession Aarohi or Possession Abhi
Tell me in comment section with some plot...
As I want to write something similar to this...

Let's Start Now

After 2 months...

"Good morning wifey", said abhi kissing aarohi forehead, while she snuggled more in his chest..

"Stop disturbing me you didn't let me sleep for whole night", mumbled aarohi in a tired tone..

"Didn't you enjoyed", said abhimanyu with a mischievous smile and start crassing aarohi waist..

"Shut up and don't you dare to touch me, I am still sore", said aarohi slapping his hand away..

"You only wanted rough", said abhimanyu, kissing aarohi cheek..

"But now I am tired", said aarohi...

"Let me pamper you then", said abhimanyu and got up from bed, wrapping a towel around his waist...

"Where you are going", asked aarohi, sitting on bed and covering herself with duvet..

"I will be back in some mins", said abhimanyu and went to bathroom...

After some time...

"Come let's go", said abhimanyu, coming to aarohi..

"Where", asked aarohi, looking at him, while abhimanyu picked her up in his arms, while she was wrapped in duvet...

"To pamper you", Said abhimanyu and took her to bathroom, she looked around and found the bathroom, filled with hot water and some bubbles and rose petals, there were candles lit up in the bathroom...

"Thank you", Said aarohi, while abhi made her sit in bathtub..

"Enjoy", said abhimanyu and stood up to move out...

"How I can enjoy without you", Said aarohi holding his hand....

(They enjoyed their time..)

"Why did abhi kept this letter still in his cupboard", said aarohi, taking a letter in her hand..

'Why the hell this letter is having my name on the top", said aarohi and opened the letter...

Letter..

Hey abhi, it's me akshara, I send you the letter with the name of aarohi cause if I would send this with my name, someone would have doubted, so I am sending it with aarohi name, I know abhi you are waiting for me to confess, I know you love me, even i love you, even i wanna confess, but I am scared, to say that's why I am writing it, I love you abhi I really do, please let's run away, I will be waiting for you, please come abhi..

With Love
Akshara 🤎

(Au: Why brown heart cause even I don't know.)

"What the hell", shouted aarohi, and throw the letter away, which came under abhimanyu foot. He opened it and start reading it...

"She also loved me", mumbled abhimanyu, but it was enough to break aarohi in piece.. Soon abhimanyu realised what he said, as he looked up, he found aarohi, staring at him with teary eyes..