Mother and daughter talks

Sloans pov
I was walk through my uncle Jared's house since we where all over at his for dinner I smile as I see my dad because I have not seen him in 4 months I run up to him and he grabs me and spins me around.
"How you doing squirt" my dad asks me and he sets me down "I'm doing good as you know I've been filming the new hunger games so I've been busy but what about you dad" I asked him and he smiled at me then mom walked over to me

"Hey baby girl I've missed you" she says hugging me tight "I've missed you to mom" I say to her "well I've been filming for the boys I hope you have watched it" he says to me and I nod my head saying yes to him.

I call his wife mom because she help raise me from when dad met her so I call her mom and she dose not mind one bit at all.

"Uncle Jared aunt Gwen" I say hugging them saying hello.

"Are you forgetting someone" my uncle misha says to me and I roll my eyes in a joking way and hug him

"So squirt are you dating anyone lately because we saw you with this guy Tom Blyth" dad says to me smirking I look at him shocked "um no where not dating" I say to him and he looks at me "why you holding hands" he says to me and I grown at him "dad he just a friend" I say lying to him it's more like we are enemies but sleep with each other but my dad dose not need to know that.

"Ok squirt if you say so"he says trying to get more out of me I just smirk at my mom telling her I'll tell her later she just nods and we all walk to the table and start to eat dinner.

"So tell me everything" my mom says as her and Gwen sit down in Gwen and Jared's bedroom "ok so you can't tell anyone that I'm telling you this" I say to them and they just sit there and nod there heads

"Basically me and Tom hate each other but we have sex and it's the best sex I've ever had and he's different to the other guys but the thing is he hates me and I hate him" I say to them and they smirk at me "honey what if you love him but you hate him at the same time"my mom says to me and I look at her shocked

"There's no way we're just having fun and we tolerate each other" I explained to them "baby you need to figure out what you feel do you think about him" Gwen asks me and I look at mom then back to Gwen "yea I do but we just have sex but we go out sometimes but it's just mostly sex" I say to them both and they just nod

"Ok baby girl but don't make me a grandma to young"mom says to me smirking "mom I'm not ready to have a kid yet" I say to her and she just nods and they both walk off leaving me in the room.

Just as I was about to leave the room my phones gos off

Tom😏😈
Hey come over 😉

Sloan 😏🥵
I can't you know I'm in
Texas for the week end

Tom😏😈
Ohhhhh fuck I forgot
your with family
I hate you see me when
u get back

Sloan😏🥵
Ok will do and I hate u to
Read

I tern off my phone and walk down stairs to where everyone was "hey squirt we are just about to leave" dad says to me hugging me goodbye "well I might as well go I have a flight to catch tommorow morning" I say to them as today was Saturday and I was needed back on Monday.

" ok baby girl come back soon ok" mom says hugging me goodbye "I will as soon as I'm free" I say to them as I hug my uncle Jared and misha then aunt gwen

I walk out the door and hop into my car and go to my hotel room I look at the time to see it's 12am and I needed to be up in four hours to catch my flight at 5am since the airport was a five minute drive from here.

I set my alarm then hop into bed after I brushed my teeth then I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to my alarm going off at me I quickly hop in the shower and wash my self and my hair then i get out of the shower and put my hair into a two plats then I get dressed into shorts and a tube top with a jumper that I put into my bag.

I grab my red converses and put them on then I grab my bag and take it to my car I look at the time to see it's 4:25 am and my flight was a 5 so I needed to hurry and check in.

Once I got to the airport I checked in and put my suit case away under the plane and I kept my backpack on my back and walked through security I look at the time and see it's 4:55 am I run to where my plane is as I got there they where just about to bored the plane I smile and walk on the plane and sit in my seat in first class.

After hours of flying we finally landed after I grabbed all my stuff and walked to my car that I left here 2 days ago and put everything in there I look at the time and see it's 11am here I smirk and go home quickly and put my stuff down then go back to my car and start driving to someone's house.

Once I got there I knock on the door 3 times then someone opens the door I smirk as Tom stood there he smirked and crashed his lips onto mine he picked me up and carried me into his house.