SICKNESS .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

" in other words, we're not dead yet "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SICKNESS | I. YUUJI & R. SUKUNA
y/n is curious if yuuji can get sick and turns to a certain curse for answers

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , could be interpreted as romantic or platonic )

███████

"Hey, Yuuji?" Y/N asks, her body laying across his bed flat on her stomach, holding her hand infront of her as she scrolls mindlessly through a social media app, occasionally snickering at what shows up.

Her head was by the end of the bed with her legs swinging back and forth in the air, wearing a plain white t-shirt along with boxer shorts and socks.

"Yeah?" Yuuji glances over at her curiously, him resting on the other side of the bed leaning back against his pillows.

The two have been occasionally doing these 'sleepovers' since they lived so close together now, only being a few doors apart.

Before, back when they lived in Sendai, they were far apart due to Y/N living in an apartment that was serval streets away.

"Do you know if you can get sick now?" Y/N inquires, elaborating after seeing Yuuji's confused expression. "Curses can't get sick, and since your the vessel of one I was wondering if you couldn't now."

"Oh..." Yuuji frowns thoughtfully. "I honestly don't know... Maybe Gojo-sensei would know? We could ask him tomorrow."

"Nah, it's fine. I don't want to bother since Gojo probably wouldn't know either." Y/N shrugs, turning away from Yuuji to look back at her phone before abruptly pausing. "...But you know who would know—?"

"No." Another deeper voice cuts off abruptly as Y/N pouts.

"Yuuji! Tell your curse to stop being so mean to me!" Y/N whines, turning to meet the curses glare with a petulantly annoyed look.

"He's not a dog, I can't really control what he says." Yuuji shrugs, slapping a hand over Sukuna's mouth only for the curse to open a mouth on the back of his hand.

"You're lucky I can't take control over this brat—"

"Yuuujii! Get it to stop barking at me!"

"'It'?!"

Yuuji sighs, feeling awfully like a exasperated parent who's kids won't stop fighting.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint