HANAHAKI .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

" in other words, we're not dead yet "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANAHAKI | I. YUUJI & R. SUKUNA
when yuuji starts to cough up flower petals, it obviously made y/n grow concerned. but to find out it was sukuna causing it because of his unrequited love? y/n grew determined to find out who the king of curses could possibly be in love with

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , happy ending , established yuuji/reader , dubcon kissing? reader's fine with it though , minor sexual content at the end )

███████

It started off unsuspectingly; really, the change being unnoticeable to most and so minor it didn't make her so much as blink.

Only when a red petal fell from his lips, did it make Y/N pause.

"Was that... a flower petal?" Y/N asks, staring at the flower incredulously.

Y/N leans forward, picking it up off the library table as she looks at it curiously, inspecting it.

Huh? A carnation? Y/N wonders, gaze lingering on the flower for a moment longer before looking at her boyfriend.

Yuuji puts a hand against his throat, staring at the flower in blatant confusion.

"Uh... yes?" Yuuji answers, although it sounded more like a question.

"Were you eating flowers?" Y/N raises an eyebrow at her boyfriend. "I know you have a habit of eating weird things, but—"

"Y/N!" Yuuji cuts her off, face flushing in embarrassment. "I thought you agreed to stop teasing me about that..."

"Sorry, Yuuji." Y/N raises a hand to pet her boyfriend's head but her tone was completely unapologetic as she beams at him. "You're just too cute!"

At the action, Yuuji suddenly starts to cough again, Y/N blinking in surprise as she reels back, watching another petal fall from her boyfriend's mouth.

"Huh." A small frown tugs on Y/N's lips, rubbing her boyfriend's back as the coughing slows.

"So you didn't eat it, then?" Y/N frowns thoughtfully, a distant look in her eyes as her boyfriend glances at her curiously.

"Do you know what it is?" Yuuji asks, recognizing the look in Y/N's eyes.

"Mh... maybe?" Y/N hesitates before turning forward again and opening a new tab on her computer.