ENSHRINE .ᐟ : r. sukuna

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ENSHRINE | R. SUKUNA
a shrine maiden has had it up to here with her god's antics— annoyed with having to constantly clean up the messes he makes

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , heian era , god sukuna , shrine maiden reader , sukuna's original form , death of two unnamed characters )

███████

"I could kill them." Sukuna starts, watching out the open shoji door as the group of men from a nearby village make the tread down the hill from the shrine. "They would deserve it."

"Please don't." Y/N sighs, feeling the incoming migraine thrum against her skull. "The stench of blood takes days to fade, and their families always cause such a fuss."

Sukuna tilts his head slightly, observing Y/N from the corner of his eye.

"Then I'll simply kill them along with their families—"

"My lord." Y/N interrupts, tone imploring as she settles her god with an unimpressed look. "You cannot just end anybody who speaks ill of me."

"And what makes you think you have the right to gives orders to me?" Four red eyes narrow at her as the aura in the room becomes nearly suffocating.

The sight and feeling of the displeased god would be enough to make anyone tremble where they stood.

Save for Y/N, who has long since grown accustomed to the implied threats that's always were shown to be false— mere bluffs that the god knew she know longer falls for but continues with anyway.

"Merely a suggestion." Y/N gives a sarcastic smile before her expression falls flat once again, showing her displeasure to the god.

Sukuna huffs out a laugh at her unfazed behavior, turning to look out the shoji doors once again, the men having long since disappeared.

"I'll allow them to live this once, but if they don't correct themselves by the time they return they won't be granted a second chance." Sukuna allows, eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"Thank you, my lord." Y/N dips her shortly before straightening her spine to full height— which wasn't much when compared to the god currently towering over her, but she didn't care much about that.

She supposes it's only natural that the two-faced specter— a being that lives on a plane higher than any other being —would only slightly resemble a human, his two sets of eyes and four arms making that apparent.