EVERY UNIVERSE .ᐟ : k. miwa

" i want to become independent as soon as possible so i can earn more money "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EVERY UNIVERSE | K. MIWA
y/n asks a very important question to her lover

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , "are we soulmates in every universe?" prompt/trend , established relationship )

███████

"Miwaaa!" Y/N calls, dragging out the word playfully as she tackles her lover in a hug from behind.

"Y/N?" Miwa startles slightly, Y/N's sudden actions snatching her attention away from the flowers she had been staring at moments prior.

Their figures stood in a large park, no one nearby other than an elderly couple sitting on a bench as well as some children— assumedly their grandchildren —rolling in the grass.

"I have a question for youuu~" Y/N wraps her arms around Miwa's waist, setting her chin on the girl's shoulder as soft strands of blue brush against the side of her face.

"Do you think we're soulmates in every universe?"

"S-Soulmates?" Miwa repeats, sputtering slightly as her cheeks gain a flush that spreads down her neck and beneath the collar of her suit.

"Soulmates!" Y/N confirms with a vigorous nod, a grin spread across her lips with wonder sparkling in her eyes, curious as to what Miwa's answer will be. "Do you think we're soulmates in every universe?"

Miwa ducks her head slightly, her lopsided bangs obscuring her eyes as she shifts her head away, hiding her thoughtful gaze as she stares at the patch of flowers in front of them.

Y/N watches as Miwa remains in thought for a passing moment, waiting patiently for her lover's answer.

After a couple seconds, Miwa raises her head to face Y/N again, the blush on her face having subsided— that's until blue eyes met E/C ones, a rosy hue returning to her face near instantly.

Y/N's smile widens at the endearing sight, but stops herself from commenting on it as Miwa opens her mouth to answer the question that had been proposed to her.

"I hope so."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint