GINGERBREAD .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

" in other words, we're not dead yet "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

GINGERBREAD | I. YUUJI & R. SUKUNA
y/n enjoys spending the holidays with her boyfriend, even if a certain curse interrupts them

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , christmas special , established yuuji/reader , cuddling , soft sukuna )

███████

"Yuuji! Yuuji! I made cookies!" Y/N announces, rushing into the dorms common room with a plate of human-shaped gingerbread cookies in one hand and two mugs of hot chocolate in the other.

Without hearing her boyfriend's response, she sets the two mugs on the wooden table infront of them, placing the plate between the mugs.

Y/N grins proudly before pausing, turning on her heel and running back towards the kitchen hurriedly.

Yuuji didn't even get the chance to question what she was doing when she re-emerged from the doorway with a bag of miniature marshmallows, opening the top of the plastic bag as she drops a few in each of their mugs.

"Aaand... there!" Y/N sits back on the couch with a satisfied smile. "Ta-da~"

"Have you decided on a movie?" Yuuji wonders, noting the generic Christmas theme of the snacks.

When they first started dating, Yuuji quickly learned that Y/N liked to make the snacks themed base off of whatever movie they watched— like when she made mini cupcakes that held a similar appearance to the Susuwatari when they watched My Neighbor Totoro.

Although she always put the most effort into the snacks during Christmas.

"Mhm! Tokyo Godfathers— I've been meaning to watch it since forever but I always get distracted by new movies coming out!" Y/N complains dramatically, picking up a gingerbread cookie and biting its arm off. "But since there aren't any new ones I can finally watch it!"

"What are those... things?" A familiar voice questions, disgust lacing his tone.

"Huh? Oh, Sukuna." Y/N stares down at the mouth that had formed on her boyfriend's cheek, the red eye above it peering open to give an unimpressed look at the snack.

Yuuji blinks in surprise at Sukuna's sudden appearance, about to hit the mouth to force the curse go back to his innate domain when his plans were interrupted by his girlfriend replying.