TIGER .ᐟ : r. sukuna

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TIGER | R. SUKUNA
y/n still holds a grudge against sukuna for an argument that transpired over a thousand years ago, and such reflects when they finally get reunited

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , established sukuna/reader , casual mentions of mass murder , minor mention of one-sided yorozu/reader , one-sided being yorozu liking reader but her not reciprocating it )

███████

It happened at an unsuspecting time— no hint or foreboding leading up to it, just the slight ripple that made the curse pause where she stood.

The cat she had been trying to lure closer skittered off by the sudden stop, running into the darkness of the trees but Y/N's attention was no longer on the animal.

"Really? Took him long enough." Y/N huffs into the silence of the night, looking off into the direction the familiar presence was coming from.

"See, I knew someone would reincarnate 'Kuna!" Y/N grins to herself proudly. "No way was I going to it after what he did. I wonder if Uraume-chan had a part in it...?"

The servant had stuck loyally to Y/N's side after Sukuna's sealing, but after countless times of trying to persuade her, Y/N managed to convince Uraume to go and do what they wished to— find a way to reincarnate Sukuna into the new era.

And when Uraume had inquired on why Y/N never tried to find a way to bring him back herself?

"It'd be like admitting defeat." Y/N explained as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I am not letting him think he earned my forgiveness."

"Forgiveness...?" Uraume muttered in confusion, silence spanning on for a moment before their eyes widened in realization. "That argument over what Sukuna-sama did to those tigers you took in?"

"Yup!" Y/N nodded in confirmation. "He can grovel at my feet— maybe destroy a few cities while he's at it —and beg a little, then I'll forgive him."

"Ah... I understand, Y/N-sama..." Uraume's eyes gleam with amusement before they quickly corrected their expression.

"Anyway, you can feel free to try and reincarnate him, but I won't be participating!" Y/N shook her head firmly to prove her point. "Maybe he'll learn not to do shit like that again after a thousand years!"