A+ PARENTING .ᐟ : f. toji

" who the hell do you think you're giving orders to? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A+ PARENTING | F. TOJI
y/n gets fed up with constantly having to deal with toji's negligence when it comes to his son

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , toji is a horrible parent , but luckily reader is there , platonic megumi & reader , megumi is five here , banter , not canon compliant )

███████

"You lost your son again." Y/N informs with a deadpan, one hand resting on her hip as the other holds onto Megumi's, the child being distracted by the vanilla milkshake Y/N had bought him minutes earlier.

"Huh?" Toji, the bastard, looks up from his phone as he nonchalantly glances at the two.

"Oh, thanks." Toji replies dismissively before looking away again.

"You— ugh, why do I even bother?" Y/N asks herself, eye twitching in annoyance as she sits down on the bench next to Toji, Megumi settling comfortably on her lap.

If anyone were to pass by them, they would surely think Y/N was the boy's parent rather than the homeless-looking man sitting next to the pair.

"It was my lunch break as well..." Y/N whispers to herself with a frown, pulling out her own phone to send a quick text to her boss, who luckily decided to take pity on her. Small mercies.

"You're lucky I care about Megumi, otherwise I'd call the police on you." Y/N sighs deeply, idly raising one hand to pet the child's hair, smiling faintly at the sight of the relaxed boy.

"Isn't that what you did the first time?" Toji questions boredly, a half-hearted attempt to irritate the woman further.

"The first time you had forgotten him at a grocery store." Y/N refutes with a pointed glare at the man. "I didn't have much of a choice there."

Toji only rolls his eyes in reply, the action only furthering Y/N's annoyance.

"God, you're seriously the worst. Do you even know Megumi's age?" Y/N asks sarcastically, but as silence answers her, spanning on with no sign of stopping; she pauses.

Toji eyes stay stubbornly on his phone, not so much as flinching at Y/N's harsh gaze.

"...Why am I not surprised." Y/N irks, eyes narrowing at Toji distastefully, "He's five, you failure of a parent."

"His birthday was last week— how do you not know this? I took him for the entire day, for god's sake!" Y/N gestures her hands out in a show of childish annoyance.

"Oh, that's why you kidnapped that day." Toji mumbles thoughtfully, a look of realization crossing his face.

"Holy shit. I did not— I didn't kidnap him! You literally gave me permission you insufferable man!" Y/N hits Toji across the head harshly, ignoring his grumble of annoyance from the act.

"Megumi, promise me you won't end up like your dad." Y/N looks down at Megumi imploringly.

Megumi stares up at her blankly, green eyes blinking slowly in a cat-like manner before he gives a short nod of the head. "'Kay."

"And if you date someone, make sure they won't be a lousy, good-for-nothing, deadbeat parent who relies on a stranger to take care of their son." Y/N continues, ignoring Toji's tired glare directed towards her.

"'Kay." Megumi nods, taking another sip of his milkshake only to glance down and find it empty. "Can I have another?"

"Of course! I bet this bastard doesn't feed you enough anyway. Do you want to try the strawberry one this time?" Y/N cooes, hoisting Megumi up and settling him against her hip.

"There she goes, kidnapping my son again." Toji mutters sarcastically, just loud enough so Y/N would hear the jab.

Y/N's eye twitches, "Let's go Megumi, I'll get you two."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint