CONFESSIONS .ᐟ : g. satoru

" i believe love is the most twisted curse of all "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CONFESSIONS | G. SATORU
y/n spends his time waiting for gojo while the man is on a mission, the events that follow are ones y/n could have never expected

[❤︎]

( fluff , male!reader , love confessions , questionable age difference but it's still legal , kissing )

███████

"Y/N-senpai?" A familiar voice calls as the boy in questions blinks in surprise, turning towards the familiar figure.

"Ah... Itadori?" Y/N's head tilts to the side, frowning in confusion as he blinks the sleep away from his eyes.

It was, surprisingly, not some hallucination caused by lack of sleep. Itadori was heading down the hallway from where the kitchen was, a baggy t-shirt and shorts being in place of the uniform that he (along with most other students) were often seen in.

"You... shouldn't be up this late." Y/N frowns, lightly scolding the boy. "It's not good for someone your age."

"Huh? But you're only four years older than us, right?" Itadori asks, sounding uncertain if he was right now that he's said it aloud.

"Which means I'm legally an adult. Either way, it's my cursed energy's fault so not much I can do to fix it..." Y/N frowns slightly before sighing, shaking their head and looking up at Itadori with a neutral expression.

"Whatever, just get back to bed." Y/N suggests, glancing out the window to briefly look towards the entrance of the school.

Itadori gives the older boy a hesitant look but eventually nods, sparing one more concerned glance before continuing down the hallway towards the dorms.

Silence falls over Y/N now that his kouhai had disappeared down the hallway.

"...Why do I even bother waiting for that guy?" Y/N mumbles to himself with a tired sigh, turning on his heel and walking towards the main room of the dorms.

Plopping down on the couch, Y/N leans against the armrest, tugging a blanket over his lap as he grabs the remote.

After clicking on a streaming service and putting on the first movie to pop up— it happened to be some animated movie titled 'Your Name' —Y/N slumps further back into the couch.