CANINES .ᐟ : r. sukuna

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CANINES | R. SUKUNA
y/n takes interest in sukuna's mouth— or more specifically, his teeth

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , established sukuna/reader , innate domain , oral fixation , sharp teeth , mild sexual content , mention of past cannibalism )

███████

"Hey, open your mouth." Y/N demands, slotting her hands on either side of Sukuna's face, fingers leaning towards his ears to avoid poking his second set of eyes.

Sukuna's unamused gaze bores into curious E/C eyes— remaining firm in her request as she stare back at him unflinching

The silence lasts for a brief moment, hanging in the air without either of them faltering in the slightest.

It takes less than a minute for the king of curses to crack— sighing as he opens his mouth, allowing his lover to continue with their whims.

E/C eyes light up, hand moving so her thumb runs over his top set of teeth— amazement glimmering in them as the pad of her finger presses against his canines.

Red eyes continue to bore down at her unreadably, swirling with a mix of emotions that she couldn't understand— nor that she really cared to pay attention to.

"They're so sharp... is it because you're a curse? Or were they like that even when you used to be human." Y/N ponders aloud with a look of curiosity.

Once the words leave her mouth, Y/N couldn't help but doubt that Sukuna would've even paid attention to such things.

Y/N retracts her hand from his mouth, easily ignoring the small stream of blood running down it, the red string dripping down to her wrist as it stains S/C skin.

"Or did you give yourself them purposely? 'Cause, y'know, cannibal." Y/N comments offhandedly, loosely gesturing her hand toward Sukuna's general being.

"Do you have nothing better to do, brat?" Sukuna asks, ignoring her question entirely.

"...Is there anything else to do here?" Y/N spares a brief glance around the domain, revealing nothing other than the ribcage that towered over them and the endless sea of red beneath them.

She doesn't get greeted with a verbal response, however the hand that had been placed securely on her waist creeping lower is an answer enough.

"No way." Y/N refuses, grabbing his wrist with slightly narrowed eyes.

Sukuna stares back at her, showing mild surprise at her actions, but otherwise kept his expression neutral, if not a bit annoyed.

"If you want to then take control of Yuuji's body but there's no way we're doing that in your domain." Y/N refuses, a small blush rising to her face as her cheeks gains a pink hue.

"So boring." Sukuna sighs, reluctantly raising his hand back to the curve of her waist. E/C eyes remain glaring up at him at the statement.

"I'm not letting you fuck me on a pile of skulls."

"They're not human skulls."

"That doesn't make it any better!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint