FAILURES .ᐟ : g. suguru

" let's curse each other to our hearts content! "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FAILURES | G. SUGURU
after y/n fails a test, she ends up panicking and fleeing to a empty hallway in the school— not expecting for her boyfriend to come across her

[❤︎]

( fluff & angst , fem!reader , hurt/comfort , established geto suguru/reader , mentioned child abuse , panic attacks )

███████

Her pen hits the desk rhythmically, teeth chewing anxiously on the inside of her bottom lip as E/C eyes flicker between the teacher's desk and the worksheet infront of her.

She should be focusing on the project, she really should, but...

The teacher's eyebrows knit together, shaking their head faintly as they scribble something on whoever's test they were grading.

Y/N tries to squint her eyes— praying to be able to make out whoever's name was written on the paper only for the teacher to pick it up and put it on the top of the nearby pile before Y/N manages to make out the letters.

That was the last one. Y/N realizes, watching the fix up the stack of papers; evening it out.

Her teeth clench down on the part of her lip that was between them, a metallic taste pouring into her mouth as Y/N grimaces— disgusted by the flavor of her blood.

Her tongue spreads over the injury in an attempt to soothe the pain, it eventually swelling down after a moment or two.

"—And that will be all for today." The teacher announces, Y/N startling as she looks up with haste.

"It's your lunch break, so feel free to spend time looking over your test to see what you need to work on." The teacher advises tiredly, knowing fully well that not a single person will do that.

As the group of students file out of the room, Y/N watches with growing worry pooling in her gut as the teacher gives out every paper except the one at the top of the stack.

"Y/N, you can always take up tutoring, I know some—" The teacher tries to advise as she holds out the test paper to Y/N.

"No, it's... it's fine. I'll make sure to study harder next time." Y/N tries to offer a smile; but the fact she felt like she was on the verge of tears likely bled through judging by the pitying look the teacher gives her.