MOVIE NIGHT .ᐟ : r. sukuna

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MOVIE NIGHT | R. SUKUNA
when her boyfriend was finally about to return from his mission, y/n is surprised to find the king of curses rather than yuuji

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , cuddling , soft sukuna , implied established yuuji/reader , established sukuna/reader )

███████

Y/N holds a large plush of a cat in her hands, arms wrapped around it securely as she rests her head between its ears, leaning back into a pile of pillows.

Bright colors flash as a movie plays on the TV in front of her— an action mixed with a rom-com.

Originally, she was supposed to be watching it with Yuuji, but he got called out for a mission last second so she was left alone in her dorm.

Speaking of, it has been about an hour now, hasn't it? Y/N wonders, grabbing her phone which was set on the bedside table, checking the time to find it had indeed been just over an hour since he left.

Just as she unlocks her phone, about to text Yuuji if he's done with the mission, the door opening makes her pause in her actions.

"Yuuji? I didn't even—" Y/N pauses, blinking in surprise as she takes in the sight of the shirtless boy standing in her room— tattoos decorating his pale skin like splatters of ink on a canvas.

"...Put a shirt on, Sukuna." Y/N sighs, gesturing towards the direction of her closet as E/C eyes bore into red ones.

Sukuna glares a moment longer before scoffing quietly, opening the closet and grabbing a plain black shirt without a second glance back at the open door.

Fortunately, Y/N and Yuuji wore the same size shirts due to their similar heights, so Y/N didn't have to bother with trying to make the curse go to Yuuji's dorm.

"So," Y/N starts, moving over on her bed as the curse takes a seat next to her. "What happened on the mission?"

Her eyes look over Sukuna's form, checking for any injuries that Yuuji could've sustained. Still, after a moment she looks back up at Sukuna— plenty aware that he likely healed any injuries the moment he took over.

"The brat tried to fight a first grade." Sukuna explains with an eye-roll. A brief pause lingers in the air before a grin spreads across Sukuna's face, confusing Y/N for a moment before—

"He lost an entire arm this time."

"...Ah." Y/N blinks owlishly at the curse, whose grin falls at the lack of reaction— likely expecting her to be more upset. "So that's why the shirt...?"

"This era's clothing is too restrictive anyway, the kid should be thanking me." Sukuna scoffs, annoyance evident as he narrows his eyes at hers before turning away— directing his gaze toward another part of her room.

"That doesn't mean you can destroy all of Yuuji's clothing— nor mine." Y/N adds the last part on quickly, emphasizing with a pointed look at the curse.

Sukuna doesn't respond, still facing away as if he were a scolded child— well, a scolded child with a glare like he was about to start a massacre.

"...C'mon, I'll put on a horror movie— one of the splatter ones." Y/N sighs, tugging on the wrist of the shirt as she demands attention from the curse.

"Needy brat." Sukuna remarks, a glare directed her way as he was offended by her behavior.

"If you're going to be annoying then just switch to Yuuji." Y/N returns the agitated look with a deadpan.

Sukuna scoffs, muttering an insult that Y/N pays no mind to under his breath before tugging her into his lap in one swift motion, the plump plushie that had been in her hold falling to the side forgotten.

A minuscule smile forms on Y/N's lips, allowing herself to be held tightly by the curse as she grabs the remote and switches the movie to one of the many splatter ones already saved— grateful that, somehow, both Yuuji and Sukuna liked those types of movies.

Her body melts into Sukuna's hold— her back pressed against his chest with tattooed arms wrapped around her waist, cold hands pressed against her lower abdomen.

The exhaustion seems to hit her all at once as she finally manages to relax, not having realized how much she had been forcing herself to stay awake until she finally closed her eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint