NIGHTMARE .ᐟ : r. sukuna

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NIGHTMARES | R. SUKUNA
y/n struggles with nightmares, but a certain curses domain helps her fall asleep

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , hurt/comfort , background established yuuji/reader )

███████

With a gasp, Y/N shoots awake, hands clenched tightly into the sheets as she breathes heavily, cold sweat running down her face.

Another nightmare? Y/N wonders, goosebumps spreading across her skin from the cold as she glances at the alarm clock that was set on the nightstand next to her.

3:17 a.m.

Y/N let's out a tired sigh, laying back down as she glances at her still asleep boyfriend, grateful she hadn't waken him up.

Turning the other way, Y/N curls into herself, seeking the warmth the blanket failed to provide, her efforts being ultimately worthless as another shudder runs down her spine.

She could... Y/N frowns pensively, sitting up again to look down at Yuuji.

He let me stay last time but... Chewing on her lip until blood starts to spill, Y/N puts a hesitant hand on her boyfriend's body, cursed energy reaching down—

In an instant, Y/N felt herself falling, landing into room-tempature water as she glances up at the king of curses, who in turn gives her a bored look.

"Again?" Sukuna quirks an eyebrow, head cocking to the side in curiosity— or an act of curiosity, Y/N could never really tell when he was being genuine.

"Sorry..." Y/N ducks her head down in shame, already regretting her impulsive decision.

She should have just dealt with it, why would she think this is a good idea? Should've just counted herself lucky she didn't die last time and—

"If I wanted you gone, you would be gone." Sukuna scoffs, closing his main pair of eyes as his other stay watching Y/N.

"Huh? How..."

"Unlike the brat, I'm not blind, you look like a kicked puppy." Sukuna scoffs before his expression falls back to one of boredom.

"I couldn't care less about what you do, just don't be annoying." Sukuna waves a dismissive hand at her as his other props up his head.

"R-Right..." Y/N nods, pushing herself up to sit on one of the skulls near the bottom of the throne, not wanting to spend anymore time in the water.

Although, her clothes were surprisingly dry. Did the water not affect clothing?

Tucking her knees to her chest, Y/N leans forward with her eyes drooping shut, exhaustion catching up to her as her consciousness wobbles between falling asleep or staying awake.

Y/N's eyes scrunch further shut out of discomfort, burying her face further in her knees as her eyes threaten to open, skin feeling all to tight as she shifts uncomfortably.

Before her state could spiral downwards further, cursed energy wraps around her tightly, grounding her as she shakily exhales.

Y/N didn't end up processing who exactly did that until morning, as she fell unconscious soon after.

Sukuna looks down at Y/N unconscious figure, expression blank for a moment before he rises, walking down to stand in front of her.

"It's like you have no grasp I could kill you at any moment." Sukuna grins in amusement, hooking an arm under her knees as the other rests of her back, her head lolling over to rest against his chest.

"What a fool." Despite the harsh words, there was a fond look in his eyes as Sukuna looks down at the sleeping girl in his hold.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint