RESTLESS NIGHTS .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

" in other words, we're not dead yet "

SICKNESS | I. YUUJI & R. SUKUNA
y/n has trouble sleeping at night, and the resident curse in her boyfriend's body doesn't help

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , established yuuji/reader , focused on sukuna/reader )

███████

The soft sounds of two people breathing are what keep Y/N awake, accompanied with the occasional ruffling of leaves, the distant sounds of animals, the faint buzzing noise of the insects, the—

Y/N sighs for what feels like the umpteenth time, stretching her hand over to grab her phone in the best of her ability since she was trapped with Yuuji's arms wrapped around her waist, holding the girl as if she were a stuffed animal.

Not that Y/N complained, finding her boyfriend's clingy behavior cute.

Squinting as the bright light blinded her, she lets her eyes adjust before frowning at the time.

2:37 a.m.

"Seriously?" Y/N whispers with an annoyed lilt in her voice before putting the phone back and burying her face in her boyfriend's chest.

Y/N tilts her head to the side so her ear was pressed above where his heart was, her body becoming less tense as she feels the faint beating of his heart.

Her eyelids start to feel heavy, and before she knows it she's already teetering on the edge between consciousness and finally falling asleep.

But as low vibrations come from Yuuji's chest, as if he were talking, she was lightly pushed back to being awake.

"Wha...?" Y/N mumbles sleepily, looking up at her boyfriend—

Oh. That's not her boyfriend.

Y/N yelps, instinctively punching Yuuji— Sukuna, now —in the face as she launches herself back, falling off the bed with a 'thunk.'

"Wh-What the hell, Sukuna?!" Y/N yells at the curse before she can think better of it, relieved when she see's the curse only looking a bit annoyed and notably not immediately slicing her into pieces.

Well, small mercies.

"Jeez, woman..." Sukuna mumbles, rubbing his jaw as it snaps back in place, Y/N wincing at the sight.