I SEE YOU .ᐟ : g. satoru

" i believe love is the most twisted curse of all "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I SEE YOU | G. SATORU
with the recent death of a classmate, y/n found herself confused as to why the specter of her now deceased classmate is acting the way he is

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , based on the manga "i see you aizawa-san" , cursed spirit gojo satoru , he's either a cursed spirit or a ghost but it's up to you really , teenager gojo satoru )

███████

"Just the other day, Gojo Satoru left us all. I know he may have not been able to join us at school often, but nevertheless, he was every bit a student of this class. So please remember him as..." The teacher continues droning on and on but the rest of her words were lost on Y/N, who's mind was occupied with other things.

Like the ghost of said boy that 'left them all'.

Y/N sweatdrops as she watches through her eyelashes as the familiar face of Gojo Satoru reaches his hand up and pokes the teachers face over and over again, the action having no affect on the woman.

Though as crystal blue eyes shift towards the group of students, Y/N subtly moves her gaze downwards again, continuing to sketch the half-finished drawing of her cat.

The pencil scratching against the paper was silent, drowned out by the sound of passing cars along with her teachers seemingly endless speech.

Y/N does her best to remain undisturbed as footsteps circle around the classroom, the sound falling deaf on everyone's ears but hers.

Eventually, the steps slow to a halt dangerously close to her, doing her best to not tense as a familiar head tilts down into view in the corner of her eye, white and blue taking up the corner of her vision.

Unreadable blue eyes peer at her silently, Y/N doing her best not to tense as Satoru walks around to kneel infront of the desk, crossing his arms atop it as he looks up at her, resting his head against his arms with a playful smile dancing on his lips.

There was something giddy to his smile— as though he was finally granted permission to do something he'd been longing to.

Does he know? There's no way. Y/N thinks anxiously, doing her best to ignore the intense stare drilling holes into her head.

But why else... Her thoughts trail off as Satoru stands up again, restraining from flinching as a hand cups her cheek, the boy leaning up and—

Mwah.

Blinking incredulously, Y/N was grateful that Satoru was unable to see her face— knowing well that shock would be written over it.

The lips leave her forehead after a few seconds, quickly focusing on the drawing as her face falls back to normal— casual expression contrasting the disaster that was her brain.

What the hell, what the hell, what the hell— Y/N thinks to herself, trying desperately to understand what just happened.

She does her best to ignore the grinning face of Satoru, his expression akin to that of a smug cat that finally caught the canary.

They aren't— he isn't—! Y/N panics further, mind spiraling. They aren't meant to act like that! Why the hell does he—!

"L/N?" The teacher calls, startling Y/N as she looks up. "Are you alright, you're looking rather—"

"I-I'm fine!" Y/N replies too quickly than what would be considered normal, a notable fluster decorating her face.

The teacher gives her a dubious look, clearly not entirely believing her but nonetheless nods. "All right, feel free to go to the nurse if you need to."

"Okay..." Y/N nods in acceptance, eyes staying trained on the paper below her as she does her before to ignore the boy who was looking over her shoulder.

But as arms loosely curl around her neck and a head buries itself in the crook of her neck, she knew ignoring Satoru would be no easy task.

Kami, what did she get herself into...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint