THE PRIEST .ᐟ : kenjaku

" the space between dream and reality is a curse "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE PRIEST | KENJAKU
an overworked student, l/n y/n, meets an odd man dressed as a priest as she's studying in an old café

[❤︎]

( awkward fluff , fem!reader , platonic , 'first' meeting , stalker-ish behavior , reader is kenjaku's child , child favoritism , soft kenjaku but he's still him so yeah , creepy kenjaku but in the nicest way possible , he just cares about his daughter and shows it in weird ways )

███████

Sighing tiredly, Y/N slumps her head against her computer, eyelids feeling all too heavy as she stares down at her keyboard.

Just gonna close them real quick... Y/N thinks, allowing her eyes to flutter close with exhaustion creeping up on her.

But as she feels her consciousness start to escape her, she forced them to open once more.

Just need to finish this paper then I can go back. Y/N relents, sitting up again as she shifts in her seat in an attempt to get more comfortable in the metal chair

Maybe she should've chose a better place than some old café to study in, but it's not like she really had a choice now. Finding another place that was even open would be difficult at this time of night.

Speaking of that, she should hurry up if she wants to make it to the dorms before someone notices she left. How annoying, but she supposes it's understandable. After all, they—

Y/N was torn out of her thoughts at the feeling of something nuzzling against her hand.

Blinking in surprise, Y/N shifts her gaze down to see... a cotton ball?

"Oh, it's one of you guys again..." Y/N murmurs in recognition, eyes lighting up with fondness as she shifts her hand so it was laying flat back against the table, allowing the creature to crawl onto her hand.

"You're cute little guys, huh?..." Y/N smiles, raising her other hand to pet it, watching as it preens at the contact, making a purring noise.

Well, these ones specifically were cute. Most were... Y/N pauses, remembering all the monstrous-looking beings that always seemed to watch her. ...odd.

They never harmed her, though. In fact, most seemed to like her. As odd as it was, Y/N never complained.

"Mrp?" The creature nudges against her hand, drawing her out of her thoughts.