SOULMATES .ᐟ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

" in other words, we're not dead yet "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SICKNESS | I. YUUJI & R. SUKUNA
y/n meets her first soulmate in an unusual situation, although she soon finds that meeting her second soulmate was even more unusual

[❤︎]

( fluff? , fem!reader , soulmate au , lines up with canon )

███████

Y/N never got why everyone around her seemed to obsessed with one singular idea— soulmates.

Sure, they were cool, she admitted, but it still didn't make sense for people to obsess over them— acting as if meeting their fated would solve all their issues.

Whenever she had voiced those thoughts, she was either reprimanded or simply ignored.

"You're just having a phase, sweetie." Her mother had said, booping the girl on the nose as Y/N stared at her mother with a deadpan.

Once her mother realized Y/N genuinely didn't care if she met her soulmate or not— once she realized that Y/N wanted to focus on becoming a sorcerer —she became concerned.

Y/N discarded her mothers concerns, uncaring of the growing worry her mother expressed.

It's not like Y/N was malicious towards the idea of soulmates, she was simply indifferent.

Well, she had felt that. She, admittedly, could now understand they were coming from, but it was a lot less romantic than what people often described what they thought meeting their soulmate would be like.

Though, Y/N supposes, most people don't imagine their soulmates being a shirtless pink-haired boy who claims to have ate the king of curses finger.

"For real?" Y/N quirks an unimpressed eyebrow, the familiar words being said not completely setting in yet.

"For real." Megumi answers as the pink-haired boy stands frozen; staring at Y/N with wide-eyes.

"What ar—" Y/N cuts herself off; the words catching up to her as she stiffens, looking up at Gojo as if to confirm she didn't just imagine that.

Gojo simply laughs, patting her on the head as she freezes before scrambling to look down at her wrist.

The top line of grey words fade to a honey color that matched the boy's eyes, the bottom row staying grey as she inhales sharply.