Chapter 1: The Loli Arrives

"I am sleepy."

These words, which were spoken from the bottom of the heart came from none other our loli protagonist Mano who is right now sitting in a bus.

"Why do schools always start at such early time? Ughh....if it goes at this rate, I might really fall asleep soon."

This is all begins when she received a letter a few weeks ago from this school which was something along the lines of...'attempt our entrance exam and if you are lucky and able to pass it, you can enroll in this prestigious school. But Beware, the exam is not going to be easy so please be well prepared.'

"I took it as a challenge at that time and decided to give the exam on the specified date."

And so did she, after all, she is always true to her word (not really). A week later, she received another letter bearing the news that she had passed the entrance exam and is qualified to enroll in The Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

"Of course I knew already that I had passed since the exam was piss easy."

At first, she didn't have any desire to attend this school since the main reason she was interested in the first place is because she took this exam as a challenge. Once she completed it, there was no more meaning thinking about it....

...Or that was how it was supposed to be but one night she had a thought that what if she changed her current lifestyle. Her current lifestyle was nothing but just being an introvert who barely leaves her home.

She would all day everyday stay in her room either playing games, watching shows or reading books and painting.
She was only able to afford this kind of lifestyle because of her financial stability. Infact, she can live her whole life in this same lifestyle and there would hardly be a dent in her riches.

"Although this lifestyle of mine is good, it was getting kinda stale and boring."

So, after thinking hardly for some days, she finally decided to attend this school, touch some grass and have some social contact with her fellow homo sapiens which brings us to the current situation.

"Just how long until we reach that long-ass name school."

Kushida: Excuse me but could you please please offer your seat to this elderly woman?