Chapter 2: A taste of Student Council

Right now, Mano was sitting in a chair with an empty cafe. What brings her to this situation?

Well you see, after leaving the classroom, she quickly head to the dormitory. After getting her key to the room, she quickly head towards it. Soon she was standing in front of the door which she wasted no time opening it and quickly head inside her room.

"Meh, pretty average."

To be honest, every room will look average to her considering her living standards are pretty high.

After checking her room thoroughly, she makes sure of the fact that there is no hidden camera.

"First objective: done ✓"

After seeing so many hidden cameras in the school, she was getting a bit paranoid. She was worried that these fuckers may have even installed them in the student dormitories but thankfully, this was not the case.

"Now, onto my next objective."

She leaves her room and for the next whole day, she decided to roamed to each and every corner of this campus, including school. Be it the clubs, pools, cafe, theatres, infirmary or even terrace, she left not a single place unchecked. It was a miracle that she was able to cover even half of the campus in a single day.

"Second....ob...jectic..ve: ...half...way done"

Of course, she was incredibly tired as she could be seen breathing heavily.

"This was...exhausting. Never doing it again. I am quite sure that I have memorised the entire layout of this school. Well...Almost since there were placed where I can't get in since they were forbidden."

After catching her breath for a few more minutes, she stretches a little and head back to her dormitory but not before grabbing a few items like shampoo, soap, cup noodles, eggs etc. from the convience store.

"Ah!......"

When she went inside the store, she noticed Ayanokoji and Horikita talking and shoping. She was not really in the mood so she avoided them and quickly pick up the things she needed at the moment, pay up the required amount to the machine by the register and quietly get the fuck out of that place.

"Phew, that was a close one. I just hope I don't run into some familiar figure."

Fortunately, her wish came true as she comfortably reaches into her room. She put down her things on the table and lays down on the bed.

"For the moment, my first objective is done and the second one is half the way. For my last objective, I still need a few days to fulfill it."

For her 3rd objective, all she has to observe the third and second year students for a few days.

While thinking about this 3rd objective of hers, she recall seeing some daily necessities like toothbrushes and bandages which had been stuffed into a clearance bin and labeled "Free." The bin was also marked with the proviso "three items per month." These were obviously different from the store's other goods.

"Heh! This fact further shapens and solidifies my theory. All I have to do is to cook this theory more. It is only a matter of time before this theory of mine turns into a fact."

Before she knows, she had already started chuckling.

"Shit, I honestly didn't thought that this school would be giving me this much fun. Now if only those disrespectful fuckers who were making fun of my height are expelled, this school life would be more fun."

The rest of the night goes by and before we knew it, it's the second day.

"What I am going to do depends on these following three to four days. All I have to do is wait and observe."