Chapter 8: Tsundere Onii-chan

It was 8:00 in the morning and I was getting ready to leave for school..

"I hope today's class is just as much if not more fun than yesterday."

I was feeling quite giddy just thinking about how those losers would act when I would enter in the class. Will they ignore me? Will they trash talk me? Or the most exciting one- Will they bully me? I can't wait to find out.

Just as I was putting on my shoes, I heard a knock.

"Hmm....Now that's rare. Who could it be at this time."

While thinking, I walked up to the door and open the lock. Upon giving a twist to it's knob, I opened the door and saw a surprising figure standing in front of me.

"You....What are you doing here?"

??: Have you forgotten already?

For a second, I was completely lost but then, she suddenly raised eight fingers which instantly made me realise what she was talking about.

"Was it scheduled for today?"

??: Yeah......I am surprised you forgot about it."

"Hehe....well, things were getting a bit interesting on my side. It's not a surprise that this thing slipped out from my mind."

??: Is that so..

"Anyways, come in before anyone saw us together."

She gave me a smirk before entering into my room as I quickly closed the door. Looks like I have to take this day off from the school.

....................................................................................................

Meanwhile in class D, everyone was doing what they usually do, which is studying. The absence of Mano from the class made some students quite joyful while others straight up don't care about her.

By now, everyone in the class knows what transpired yesterday after the class was over. Some of them still can't bring themselves to believe regarding Hirata's behaviour towards Mano.

Despite that, they were feeling extremely grateful towards him for taking their side and standing up for them when they were 'wrongfully slandered' by Mano. Right now, she and Hirata were the hottest topics in the class with Hirata being on the extremely positive side while Mano was on the extremely negative side.

Ayanokoji: Looks like Mano's actions from yesterday have made Hirata more popular than he already was. Not only her actions put all of the students against her but also painted Hirata as their benevolent leader.

He thought while looking at the faces of the students as he stared at the empty seat beside him in the end. Unfortunately for him, he was forced to concentrate in the class when he received a glare from Horikita.

 Unfortunately for him, he was forced to concentrate in the class when he received a glare from Horikita