Chapter 9: First metting with the Bookworm

"How boring!!"

I said these words from deep within my soul as I cannot begin to describe just how boring the current situation is

Last night, when Horikita told me that I would be in a surprise upon attending the tomorrow's class, I was excited. So much so, that I couldn't sleep properly the yesterday night.

"...Heavy Sigh..."

Once I arrived at the school and entered this class, everyone straight up ignored me like a ghost. I immediately realised what was going on as I looked at them in disbelief. Why? Why do they choose the most boring option??

No bullying? No trash - talking? No beating? Not picking up on me? Not hiding my things? Not ruining my desk with scribblings? Come on....why do these losers have to choose this option out of all of them!

Are their hatred towards me not enough? Sighs, in any case, what done is done. At first, I was a little excited to see how long can they ignore me but soon I got bored.

After all, what I want are the reactions from these losers which I was not getting. I even threw some paper balls at them but still, no reaction....

"Really...how boring."

Chabashira: If my lecture is that boring to you, then how about you answer this question?

Oh....it looks like this teacher thinks that I am getting bored with her lecture when in reality, I was just expressing my dissatisfaction with the choice that these losers made.

I get up from my seat and as expected, they are still ignoring me. It pisses me off a little.

Chabashira: Maybe answering this question may help you to pay more atte-

"It's Socrate who is known as the "father of Western philosophy."

Chabashira: -ntion......correct answer.

"As for the next question, it was the World War 1 when Christmas truce was called. Next, England and France were the one's who fought in the Hundred Year's War."