Chapter 14: Time to become a detective

Today is Thursday and the day for the trial is Tuesday so basically, I have only 4 days to do something about this case or else, I would be suspended or in the worst case scenario, expelled

Well, I don't have to worry too much, after all, I already know what I am going to do later during the lunch break.

I have already laid the groundwork. All I need is to act upon it.

Horikita: You seem to be thinking deep about something. Are you finally getting worried about the situation you have found yourself in?

"Not really. I am just waiting for the teacher."

Ayanokoji: Looks like you have taken a liking to her lectures.

"Meh, her voice got that ASMR feels. Makes it easier for me to sleep."

Ayanokoji: Uuh...

He looked confused whereas Horikita looked a little bit disgusted.

Horikita: I wonder how Chabashira-sensei would feel about your statement.

Talk about the devil. Just as I was going to say something, Chabashira walked into the classroom wearing the same old cold and distant look.

Chabashira: Good morning class. Open your books and turn to page 394.

What fucking books are we reading that it got that many pages!

Ike: Man, I just want some private points.

Yamauchi: I agree. I am fed up seeing number 0 on my screen for so long.

It suits you, insignificant trash.

Kei: Why couldn't I be in class A. If I was in that class in the first place, I would have been enjoying my class life to the fullest.

This talk again? Didn't Chabashira tell you that you are defectives, that's why you are in class D not A.

Ike: If only there was some kind of trick to reach class A in an instant.

Chabashira: Then cheer up Ike because there is indeed one method to instantly reach class A.

"Hmm?"

It was not only me but all the students looked at Chabashira in surprise as she was getting prepared to start her lecture.

Ike: A-Are you serious sensei?

Chabashira: Indeed. There are certain special methods in the school that may use.

"Oh!..."

Horikita: What's wrong Mano?

Chabashira: Looks like you have figured it out, right Mano?

Kei: Already!!?

".....Is it something related to private points?"

Chabashira: Smirks You are right.