Chapter 15: Ecchinose

After leaving the class, I quickly made my way outside the school still fuming after what Hirata did. Seriously, I could have been watching a fight right now instead of standing here.

"Sighs What to do now?"

Even though I was trying to calm myself down, the heat from the sun was making it quite difficult. Why is it so hot today?

I decided to go to a convenience store and buy an ice-cream. Choco-Choco chip ice-cream is what I want the most right now!

20 minutes later

"Dear me, that Ice-cream hit the right spot. I knew I could count on it in order to improve my mood."

I said as I throw the wrapper into the dustbin. Now that I am done eating, what should I do next? If only Hiyori was with me right now...

Hmm....I think I should pay a visit to that special building where all of this shit started. Who knows? I might find a clue.

But the moment I took a step outside the convenience store, the heat assaulted my little body as my mood immediately turned for the worse.

"Winter can't come soon enough."

....................................................................................................

"Ughh, is it possible for this day to get any hotter!!??"

Somehow, I feel worse standing inside this building than the outside. I feel so suffocated here. Beads of sweat were trickling down my forehead like a waterfall, blurring my vision.

I quickly removed my red blazer in order to feel some kind of relief.

In the first place, why is there no air conditioning in this place? Maybe it was on when the classes were in session but it certainly wasn't on right now

"At this rate, I wouldn't even be able to conduct any kind of investigation here. This sucks."

As I was complaining about this heat, I heard footsteps behind my back. Is there another person beside me inside this special building?

I quickly turned around and noticed a pink haired girl coming down the stairs. She also noticed my presence as she and I stared at each other.

 She also noticed my presence as she and I stared at each other