Chapter 13: Kukukukukukuku....

As I left the faculty room, my mind was still running at a speed of mile. So the reason Hiyori didn't come to the library is because she must have gotten news about this incident.

"Kakeru Ryuen."

The leader of the class C. I have heard many rumours about him. He must have found out that I am a friend of Hiyori, a perpetrator from his point of view that brought harm to one of the students of his class.

No wonder he wouldn't let Hiyori see me. He must be pretty concerned about her safety...or maybe he has some other plans.

I know for the fact that it is Ayanokoji who framed me for this crime that I didn't commit. After all, he was the only one who possessed that can of black coffee that I used at that time.

There is a chance that he may have given it to someone else at one point and that specific person may have committed this act and used this can of black coffee to accuse me. But again the question is who?

It may be anyone. He may have handed it to the leader of class C a.k.a. Ryuen. For what reason, I don't know. Again, this is all in my mind and there is a possibility that none of this is true.

But what I know for sure is Sudou was telling the truth. I have been observing the behaviour and personality of the class D students for quite some time.

Out of them, Sudou is the easiest one to read since he wear his emotions on his sleeve. He is a hot headed punk basically. Even though he speaks and acts like a hooligan, ready to charge at anyone who even dares to cross his path, at least his intentions are obvious.

With the way he was pleading his case against that teacher, saying how it was just self defence and all of that, I am pretty sure that there was some truth in his statement. I think even Chabashira believes him a little but due to the lack of evidence, she didn't say anything.

In the nutshell, Sudou was set up, just like me.

Well, going back to the main topic, a pretty funny scenario just came into my mind. What if those three boys from class C decided to take advantage of Sudou's attitude and temper and thus, they set up this whole plan.....not knowing that Ayanokoji was also thinking about doing the same thing!

What's funny is that motherfucker Ayanokoji chose a girl from class C by complete coincident...or maybe intentional, I don't know. I just found it funny how all of them thought of doing the same thing i.e. framing the wrong individual.

"In any case, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day for sure."

....................................................................................................

A day ago

Somewhere in the campus, a party was going on with rows and rows of glasses and drinks placed together like a deck of cards on the table.

Quite a number of students were attending this party, drinking and enjoying ecstatically. Among them sat an imposing figure of a young man of average height with shoulder-length magenta hair that is styled on either side, and sharp magenta coloured eyes.

 Among them sat an imposing figure of a young man of average height with shoulder-length magenta hair that is styled on either side, and sharp magenta coloured eyes