Chapter 10: Ayanokoji, you sneaky bastard

It's been a week since I found out about the change in midterms and my silence regarding it. These fuckers have been studying the wrong material this entire time and it's so hilarious.

Oh! Did I mention that these losers are still hellbent on ignoring me? Honestly, I am a little impressed by them and their dedication. Too bad I will be the one laughing at them in a week upon seeing their pathetic scores.

When I think about it, I can't help but smile. Just imagining the sheer confusion they will have on their faces upon finding out that none of the answers are in the paper, that have studied so hard for 2 weeks, it's going to be absolutely glorious.

 Just imagining the sheer confusion they will have on their faces upon finding out that none of the answers are in the paper, that have studied so hard for 2 weeks, it's going to be absolutely glorious

Also, just as I expected, that teacher Chabashira haven't told them anything about it. Seems like she also wants them to fail hard.

One thing I don't understand is how come these fuckers haven't realised that they have been studying the wrong material? I mean, surely they must have some friends from other classes, right?

In any case, all is going well. Soon, the bell rang as I quickly grabbed my bag and headed to the library while stopping at a convenience store midway.

For the past few week, I have been spending my lunch break in the library along with a girl named Hiyori Shiina. It wouldn't be wrong to say that we have become good friends.

"Hey Hiyori."

Hiyori: You have arrived! I was just thinking when you would come.

"Aha...there was quite a crowd in the convenience store. Sorry for making you wait."

Hiyori: It's fine, it's fine. You don't have to apologise.

I quickly sat beside her while she opened her book.

Hiyori: Shall we begin?

"Ready when you are."

She giggled before we immersed ourselves in the book. We have been doing this kind of thing for quite some time since it was pretty fun. Sometimes, she would hold the book and the other times, I would be the one holding the book for both of us.

Since we were reading the mystery novel, therefore, after we were done with a chapter, we would discuss it together and theorised what would happen next.

While we busy reading, I noticed that Horikita along with her study group has arrived like as always. Hiyori and I were seated at a specific place in a specific angle, which would allow me to see them clearly but they wouldn't be able to spot me easily.

Like usual, that red haired named Sudou was pretty loud at times while asking and discussing the problems. I am surprised that the person in-charge of this library hasn't given him any kind of warning.

In any case, despite his loud-mouth, he wasn't a problem for either me or Hiyori as we would both get ourselves immersed pretty deep in the book. A nuisance like him isn't a problem for either of us.