Chapter 5: Get Rekt Class D

It was May 1st and it's been officially one month since all the students studying in the first-year enrolled in this school. Since it's a new month, every class should have gotten their 100k points right?...Right??

Ike: Yamauchi, did you get the points?

Yamauchi: No, My points are same as yesterday.

Ike: Same here. Has the school forgotten about it?

These two were not the only one who were getting worried about points. The whole class was anxious and were checking their devices time after time to see if there is any change.

The door room of the class opened slowly and the students at once turned their attention towards it hoping to see Chabashira-sensei but instead, what they see was the little figure of Mano. She arrived just a few minutes earlier before the fixed time of the school.

Some were a little bit surprised upon seeing her since she had stopped coming to school once again after that surprise test. While a few of them had a hunch that she will come to school today considering its a new day of the month.

Mano slowly walks up to her seat and start playing games on her phone while waiting for the teacher. The other students also once again start feeling anxious regarding the points.

Ayanokoji was feeling a little bored so he decided to have a little chat with Mano.

Ayanokoji: ...so uhh Mano, did you get your points?

"Nope."

Ayanokoji: I see. I wonder why we didn't get it?

"I am sure the teacher is going to tell us the reason once she arrives."

Ayanokoji: I hope so. By the way, how many points do you got?

".......smirks it's a secret."

Ayanokoji: Alright. Then what about you, Horikita?

Horikita: What about me?

She said turning a page from her book.

Ayanokoji: The points.

Horikita: Do I really have to tell you?

Ayanokoji: It's your choice.

Horikita: If yo-

She was cut off by the sound of the door opening as the figure of Chabashira walks in with a rolled-up poster in her hand. She was looking a lot more stern than usual.

Chabashira: All right, your morning homeroom is about to begin. Before we get started, does anyone have any questions? If so, now is the time to speak.

Immediately, several students raised their hands.

Hirata: Sensei, I checked my point balance this morning, but I didn't see any deposits. It's same for the whole class.

Ike: Points are given on the first day of every month, aren't they? I couldn't buy juice this morning.

Chabashira: Ike, I already explained this before, didn't I? Points are deposited on the first day of the month. I've confirmed that points were wired this month without any issues.

Kie: Um, but...nothing was deposited into my account, though.

Ayanokoji: I'd checked my point balance that morning as well, but saw that it had remained unchanged from the day before. No more points had been deposited into my account. I'd simply thought that the points would be wired later.

He noticed that almost everyone were looking shocked by this information as they look at each other with a confused expression......except Mano who for some reason was giggling quietly to herself as if finding this whole situation amusing.