Chapter 6: Something malicious is brewing

After the class was over, the class breaks into chaos.

Ike: Just what am I going to do if I don't get any points from now on?

Yamauchi: Points are everything to me. Without them, what is even there to do?

"To learn and study? Isn't this the school's main objective."

Yukimura: Forget about all of this, why the hell I am in class D in the first place?

"Didn't that teacher answer this question of yours? It's because you are stupid and defective."

Yukimura: youuu....

He was looking extremely pissed not only at Mano but at this entire situation.

Hirata: I understand that you're all confused right now, but everyone needs to calm down. Hirata, sensing the classroom tipping toward crisis, stood and attempted to rein everyone in.

Yukimura: You want me to calm down after everything Chie-sensei told you. Aren't you frustrated that she calls us failures?

Hirata: I understand. However, sitting here whining won't help us right now.

Yukimura: What did you say? Yukimura quickly went to Hirata and forcefully grasped his collar.

"Yes a fight scene! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Horikita: Stop adding fuel to the fire and calm yourself down a little Mano.

Kushida soon intervened between two boys and was successful in stopping their quarrel.

"How boring."

Ayanokoji: I wouldn't call a fight between two students entertaining either.

Horikita: By the way you two, how many points did you spend last month?

Ayanokoji: Around 20,000 approximately.

"I definitely spent quite a lot."

Horikita: They baited us into spending all our points over the course of this one
month, and we fell for it.

"Lol, no wonder we are in class D."

Ayanokoji: You look quite happy with the current situation.

"And Why should I not? Seeing their flabbergasted and pathetic reactions was quite a spectacle for me to behold."

Ayanokoji: What a heartless girl you are. Don't you feel pity for them?

Ayanokoji asked with a deadpan face to which Mano replies-

"Do you?"

Ayanokoji: Hm...what do you think?

"If I have to say, you are also quite nonchalant and indifferent towards their misery."

Ayanokoji: Do you really think that?

"Yeah 100%"

Ayanokoji: Well, I think in that case, I am not that much different in nature than you.

"Ehh I don't know about that. I am pretty happy with the current circumstances but in your case, I can't tell what kind of emotion you are feeling; In other words, a blank state. All I can tell us you don't care that much whatever is happening in the class. "

Ayanokoji: It's as if you are trying to refer to me as a monk who is free of this world's desires and can't feel anything as a result.

"You can blame that robotic stoic expressionless face of yours."

Horikita: What are you guys talking about?

"Weren't you listening?"

Horikita: I would have if it weren't for that Karuizawa group pestering me for the points. To think they would even consider asking me for points, they must be pretty desperate.