Chapter 16: Confronting Kusha'bitch'

It's Sunday and you know what that means. Oh yeah, it's hangout time.

"Phone ✅, clothes ✅, my hair.....yep, it looks good ✅, heels to elongate my silhouette ✅, pocket knife ✅. Alright, I am ready to go."

Meanwhile at the shopping mall

A pair of Ayanokoji and Kushida could be seen standing near a bench while waiting for a certain someone.

Kushida: I don't see Sakura-san yet.

Ayanokoji: It's the exact time we'd agreed to meet, but there is still no sign of her.

Kushida: Maybe something came up which is keeping her busy?

Ayanokoji: We can wait for her for a bit longer. How about we sit and....uhh, Sakura?

It was as he said, Sakura was indeed sitting next to them while wearing a hat and a surgical face mask this, making it difficult to recognise her. She immediately stood up and gave a sheepish bow.

Sakura: I'm sorry, I don't stand out much, I suppose... Good morning.

Kushida: Sakura-san, why are you wearing that mask? Are you sick?

Sakura: No, I just don't want to stand out....Do I look suspicious?

Ayanokoji: Instead of suspicious, I think you actually stand out more.

Sakura: I-I guess you are right sighs.

Kushida: ...So anyway, about your digital camera. Is it okay if we go to the electronics store in the mall?

Sakura: Can we wait for a little bit? She still hasn't arrived.

Kushida and Ayanokoji: She??

As if fate itself has heard their question, it decided to answer them by presenting the person In question, who could be seen walking towards them with a bit of swag.

"Yo Sakura wassup-.....Ghhh, what are you two doing here?"

Kushida: We could ask the same question to you, right Ayanokoji-kun?

Ayanokoji: ..yeah. I am more impressed by her ability to recognise Sakura so easily.

"I was invited by Sakura.....Is it the same case for you two?"

Kushida: ..Yeah.

We all turned our attention towards Sakura as she cowered a bit under our stares.

Kushida: Why didn't you inform us about this Sakura-San?

Sakura: I thought the more, the merrier....Not to mention, I hesitated to disturb you all only to mention this small change in plans.

Kushida: No matter how big or small the changes are, the fact is, you should have informed us. Even a message would have been fine.