Chapter 3: That's it, this is the truth?

It's been 3 days since Mano visited the student council. Since then, she had been making trips to the whole campus after the school. Just yesterday, she was finally able to finish her second objective.

"Have a look around the whole campus atleast once- complete ✓"

The bell rings and she immediately dashes out the classroom. Where she is going? To the cafeteria.

She orders fried tofu, fish and chips and an apple juice. Quite a weird combination but it suits to the taste of Mano so she had been ordering the same thing for the last three days.

She sit down at her usual seat and start watching the students like a stalker.

"Hmm.....he is still ordering the free food, just like yesterday."

She was watching a few senior students eating the same plain free food. Along with her trips, she was also keeping an eye on a couple of these students for the last 3 days.

"I think this should be enough."

She closed her eyes in order to completely concentrate.

(If you want, you can skip ahead some paragraphs which are enclosed in * symbol, since it might be boring for some of you guys. Also, all of this monologue and talking is going on inside her head.)

_____________________________________

*The teacher told us that we will be getting 100k points each month for the rest of the three years in this school. So this means just a few days ago, just like we get 100k points, our seniors from both second and third year's should have also received the same amount of points.

But if that's the case, why these seniors of mine are eating this plain-goofy ass food? To save points? But why? They have been studying for more than a year and if they are indeed getting 100k points as promised, shouldn't they be right now swimming in those points?

No, this is not the case. So, what exactly is it? Are they saving their points for a particular reason? But the question is again the same- what is the reason? I have no idea and I doubt they are going to tell.

But I have a reason to believe that this is also not the case because the one who are eating the free food are looking incredibly depressed, almost like their school life is almost over. In the contrast, the other senior students are enjoying the time of their life. I have already seen plenty of them spending extravagantly in these past couple of days.

So why such a difference? Why are some of them are saving their points to the point that they are ready to eat this plain food while some are spending their points left and right. Thus, it led me to believe that this theory of 'point saving for a reason' is also wrong.

Do they have no points? But then how in the hell did they manage to spend this many amount of points a.k.a 100k points in just a span of days! April just started a couple of days ago. It hasn't been even a week since this month started!

You would think that they would be pretty careful with their spendings after studying here for a full year but seeing them, apparently it's not the case. But wouldn't that make them look extremely dumb and idiotic?

Not to mention this school boosts about recruiting the best students. If these are the best students then I am pretty concerned about this country's future. And if they are not capable students, then why the hell did the school recruit them out of millions of students? They would be contradicting themselves.

Thus, the only remaining plausible theory which fits is that they are not getting 100k points as promised. This means that the teacher lied to us?

No, I don't think so since in my opinion, this school won't stoop low that they would start instructing their teachers to lie to the freshly enrolled students in their class. It will leave a pretty bad and sour impression on the students once they know about it.