𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓽

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I'm walking down the block on my way home,  my thought are all on Alanah even though I just met this girl a few hours ago

I'm walking down the block on my way home, my thought are all on Alanah even though I just met this girl a few hours ago.

The little talk we had was nice I learned some things about ha, now my brothers bout to be buggin me on why I took so long.

I open the door with all eyes on me "the fuck is ya lookin at me like that for" I say with a attitude "cause nigga you took too long after u said you'd be right back, the fuck did you do" dd says giving me the same energy back "I just met a girl now hop off ma dick and here is ya snacks n whatever else ya ask for" I say throwing the bag on the table and heading to my room.

I don't think they heard what I said at first they eyes were all up on that bag with they hungry asses.
----------------------------------------------------------------
𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Jay comes back from the deli hella late we all been complaining on where our snacks was at, dd was lookin at ddot like he was about to eat the nigga

Jay comes back from the deli hella late we all been complaining on where our snacks was at, dd was lookin at ddot like he was about to eat the nigga..literally. dd is like a lil wild animal when he ain't got snacks or food.

Jay comes into the door and all of our heads snapped towards his direction "the fuck is ya lookin at me like that for" he says I'm not really listening to him cause I'm focused on the game "cause nigga you took too long after u said you'd be right back, the fuck did you do" dd says.

I took one side of my headphones off so I could hear what they were saying "I just met a girl now hop off ma dick and here is ya snacks n whatever else ya ask for" Jay says my eyes widen a little bit at what he said at first Jay? meeting a girl, Jay? talking to a girl, Jay? talking at all, I gotta know what happen.

I finish playing my game and turn it off "damn yall fat fucks ate all the snacks already, ain't leave me shit" I said to both dd and ddot "well you shoulda grabbed somethin instead of being on ya game" ddot says to me with sass "shut yo fruity ass up I'm going to Jay's room fuck yall" I say to them "me personally that woulda been a fade I would never let anybody call me fruity" dd says to ddot "both of yall can suck ma dick and run tha fade" I say shouting from the hallway as I enter Jay's room.

I see Jay on his phone with a big smile on his face" yo mh what you smiling at" I ask coming further into his room "bro I met this girl at the deli today, she really pretty" Jay says still smiling "say wrd? lemme see ha" he shows me a picture and tells me her name "yoo ma son tryna get at that" I say hyping him up "yo chill we just friends and ion want her jus to fuck ha yk like I actually want her to be mine and allat" Jay tells me as he relaxes in his bed more "how you know you want her like that you haven't even known her for a whole day yet mh" I say with a little confusion I mean I could see why he wants her she seems coo.

Jay laughs a little bit "I jus gotta get to know her more then I'll have da fs answer, should I text her?" Jay asks me "yea you can text her ima go to my room, night Jay see you tomorrow" I tell him getting up from his bed and walking to the door "alright mh, see you" Jay says and I close his door walking off to my room I passs by dd and ddot in the living fighting over some chips, ain't no way they this desperate for some fucking chips I shake my head walking past them and going into my room.
----------------------------------------------------------------

(he doesn't end up texting her 😭 srry yall)

Notti of course had to be the lil investigator he is on Jay n Alanah's situation

How yall like this?

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See yall next chapter- Layla 🤞🏽🩵