𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11: 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 ?

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I woke up hella early it's 5:00 in the morning

I woke up hella early it's 5:00 in the morning. I didn't have a plan for all this but I don't want anyone to know that I'm doing this so I can't really ask for help.

Im gonna have to figure this out myself. After Alanah and I had our confessions I started to think about how I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend but I obviously didn't get anywhere. I thought this would be easy.

I start to think of some places and I wrote them down.

-amusement park
-picnic date
-beach date
-movies

I know she wouldn't want to go to the movies so I just scratched that. I picked the picnic date. She doesn't like to be around a lot of people and she doesn't like much attention when it comes to certain things.

I picked something that would have less people and less attention towards her. I think she'd like it. It's 7:00 now and I head to the store.

I pick out a blanket from one of her favorite childhood movies, I grab her favorite chocolate and some other snacks, a box,some balloons, a pack of black markers, roses,and canvases along with paint and paint brushes(she likes to paint) and more decorations for everything else.

Instead of going home I go to Alanah's house. It's my only option since she's at my house I don't want her seeing the stuff I got. I knock on the door and Amari opens the door

. "You're here but where's my sister?" He questions me, damn nigga can I get a hey or somethin? "I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I'm planning on askin her out today" I tell him, I got all this shit in my hand ion kno how he couldn't have figured that out already.

"So you choose here? Why not set everything up at your house?" He asks. Is he serious rn. "Cause she's at my house ion wanna spoil nothin" I tell him "so can I come in? I won't be long. Swear." I tell him. "I guess" he finally lets me in. What do he got against me? I ain't do shit.

I start the box first, writing her name at the top of the box and will you be my girlfriend on the top of the inside. I found these little light things so I put those at the bottom, I line up roses and add her chocolates around. This is coming out good.

I took the poster and wrote open this with an arrow pointing down to where the box would be. I take everything outside and start setting up the back of my truck with the balloons, flowers and the box.

I liked the way it turned out. I hope she likes it too. After I'm done I head back home.

It's around 3 I text 83 for some more help, I know I said I wasn't letting anyone know but I can trust 83.

(𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 83)

Evil Twin 😈🖤

Yo 83 wtw