𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22: 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶

*𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓵*

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

It's been 2 months since the gender reveal, everyone has been talking about a baby room but I'm not 100% with it.

"Why not? Everyone can be able to help out when it's needed Lana" Notti says. "I get that Notti but I wanna be near my child at all times" I explain.

"That's understandable ma but what if your sleep and don't hear the baby, my mom or those two can even me we all can help out,
I think it's just better to have a single room and it's gonna be between our room and DD's room" Jay says.

That makes sense but still.

"I guess but make sure that your mom is ok with it first please Jay" I tell him and he gives me this death stare.

"You know she's gonna be ok with it mamas don't worry, it's an empty room that is never used" He tells me. "Can we still ask her though" I say.

He nods his head and we walk towards his mom's room. Even though I practically live here I still feel as if it's my place to ask before doing anything without permission. I'm under her roof, no matter if Jay says it's ok I want her conformation.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I hear and come into the door as Jay follows me in. "Hey pretty girl you need something?" She asks me. "Jaynottiandddwerethinkingoftakingtheextrroomandmakingitintoaroomforthebabybutwanedyourpermissionfirst" I say kinda fast.

I've always hated asking questions, whether it's asking for help or anything like that.

"Hollon slow down you said what?" She questions. I take a deep breath before speaking

"Jay,notti and dd were thinking of making the extra room a room for the baby. I wanted your permission first" I say again slower than the first time.

"Yea of course you can, you know I'd be fine with that" she says happily, I turn to Jay and he has a smirk on his face and I roll my eyes.

"thank youuu" I say getting up from the bed and giving her a hug. "See I told you" Jay says as we're walking out the room.

"Whatever your point was proven but I didn't wanna be rude by not asking" I say and he looks at me weird. This nigga and his weird faces.

"Whatchu mean? You practically live here ma" he tells me.

"I get that Jay but this isn't my house that I'm living under, sorry that I like to ask for permission when it comes to things" I tell him, and all he does is roll his eyes at me.

WHO the fuck..sassy ass. "Whatever you say ma. You wanna start the room today?" He asks.

"Actually the first question is do you wanna paint the room" he adds on before I can speak.