𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23: 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

*timed skipped chapter!!**don't be a silent reader 😌🤍*

*don't be a silent reader 😌🤍*

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Today is the official due date for the baby, I've been getting on Alanah's nerves all day constantly asking if it's time. It's the same answers "no, I'm fine, not yet". I'm tired of hearing those answers I'm ready to see my little princess.

Alanah wanted to chill with 83 today, she said she wants him and his girl to be responsible of our kid if anything happens to us."Yo where's Alanah?" Notti asks, "she's with 83 for a few hours" I tell him and he makes a confused face and so did dd.

"why she with him?" Dd asked with some attitude "watch that attitude I caught that and ain't nothin wrong with 83 he family" Notti says to his older brother "but fr though why she with him" Notti adds on.

"she wanted to get to know him more and in her words "if anything happen to us regardless if we have family I want 83 and his girl to be responsible and take care of our kid." I trust 83 and she had a valid reason of going" I tell them, they both look at each other and shrug their shoulders.

Both Notti and dd go upstairs to do..god knows what. I'm chillin watching tv and writing down lyrics at times.
—————————————————————————
*bold is Alanah*

My baby 💕

Hi ml, can you make sure everything is in the baby bag?

Is it time yet?

No my love I'm good but just check cause I'm out and I wanna get anything we might need now

Ok
Yes everything is in here

Ok thank youu I should be back in an hour

That's too long 🥲

You'll be fine ml yk how to entertain yourself

I guess, see u later mh

*mybaby 💕 loved your message*
—————————————————————————

"Fuuuuck" I say out loud, it's exhausting being here alone. I'm not really alone but I don't wanna be up there with notti and dd. Ima just go on the block. I walk upstairs to let the boys know.

"Yo ima go to the block for a little bit let me know when Alanah gets here" I tell them through the door, I hear notti say "be safe" letting me know that I was heard. I go back downstairs and start walkin to the deli first.

After I get what I wanted I walk down to the block, jstar,ddot and keem are the only ones there. "Yo wassup mh how you been" says keem "I been good, jus chillin" I say "where Alanah at?" Ddot asks "she went to hang wit 83 she should be back inna hour though" I tell him.