𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝔀

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I woke up with Alanah laying on top of me

I woke up with Alanah laying on top of me. We were all down stairs on the couch everyone was knocked out. I hear people talking from the kitchen. I pick up Alanah and lay her back down on the couch, I go into the kitchen to see 3 girl talking.

Who the hell. Where and how. That's all I had questioning in my mind. But seriously who are they. "Yo who are yall?" I ask. All the girls turn to me.

"Hi I'm Sierra, I'm Ethan's girlfriend" the girl introduced herself. Since when did Notti get a girl. It shocked me a little bit when she said Notti's name we only call him that when he's in trouble.

The other girl put her hand out to shake my hand. "I'm Jani, Ddot's girl" I shook her hand with a smile. I aint friendly but they are my brothers girl I can't be rude even if Alanah wanted me to.

"Wassup I'm Jaelynn DD's girlfriend" the last one. She a perfect match for dd.

"Nice to meet yall uhm I'm Jay Dd and Notti are my brothers n ddot is like my brother too he been around for the longest" I introduced myself to the three of them.

Sierra looked at me confused "who's Notti?" She asks. I don't fuckin believe notti introduced himself as Ethan. He never does that.

"Ethan, we just call him by his rap name" I explain to her, her face goes into realization. "That makes more sense he only introduced himself as Ethan" she says.

"Yea I was shocked when you said his name" I say to her. "Yo who's that" Jaelynn says I turn to see Alanah.

Aww my sleepy girl finally woke up. "Good morning to you too mh" I say laughing a little giving her a hug and a kiss on her forehead. "It's not even morning Jay n who are they" she says with some attitude.

Aw shit I hope she's doesn't think what I think she's thinking. "Don't get the wrong idea ma, this is Sierra,Jani, and Jaelynn they notti,ddot, n DD's girl" I explain to her.

Had to make that clear, I want her and her only nobody can take me away from me. "Ohhh, sorry for the rude impression" Alanah apologies. "Sierra,Jani, Jaelynn this is my girlfriend Alanah" I introduce her to them

"Soo how did yall meet those 3" Alanah asks "They all was chillin on the block and they saw us and took their chance to come up. They all introduced themselves and yea..that's kinda it" Sierra explains. She reminds me of a girl version of Notti the perfect fr.

"How long ya been tg?" I question. "I've been with Notti for a few weeks now" Sierra says. "Ddot just asked me out a few days ago but we been friends for a coo minute" Jani reply's "Dd play too much but he eventually asked me last week" Jaelynn said. 

I expected that outta dd though. The girls are nice but it's always that first impression shit. I hear footsteps from the living room its all the boys

"the sleepyheads are finally up" Alanah said. "Wsp ya, oh you met them already" Ddot says. "Yea I thought it was your jobs to introduce YOUR girlfriends but it's all good" Alanah says.