𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I woke up and everyone is gone

I woke up and everyone is gone. Notti,dd,ddot or Alanah were no where to be found.

I wait around a little bit to see if anyone shows up. No one did, not a knock at the door or anything. I start to get a little worried I go upstairs to see if my mom is here and she's in her room.

I open her bedroom door seeing her laying down watching a show "Hey ma do yu kno where everyone went?" I ask her "hey son they went out to go get some food they'll be back soon" she tells me. "Oh okay ima go back downstairs see yu later".

I say as I walk out her room closing the door behind me. I put on the boondocks cause ian got nothin better to do. I go on my phone for a little bit and I decide to text Alanah.

(𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱)

Pretty girl 💕

Are you guys almost back?

Look who's up and yes handsome we're jus a few blocks away

*you loved the message*

Good cause I miss you ma 🤧

I tried waking you up but you didn't
Your a heavy sleeper

Yu shoulda poured water on me or somethin

Your mom likes me I'm not tryna get kicked out cause of that 😂

Yea yu right but I'll see yu when yu get back

Okk see ya
——————————————————————-
*10 minutes later*

I hear the door open I see notti,dd,ddot and, Alanah come into the door each of them have bags of food in their hands.

"Damn what the fuck ya do rob the taco man?" I say and everyone laughs but I meant what I said they have about 10 bags of food and it's all from the taco truck I took Alanah to.

"You kno damn well we ain't rob that man, he jus gave us a lot of extra food since he was closing and we was waiting in tha line for like 40 fuckin minutes" Dd says while he takes the food out the bags and places it on the counter.

"Wait how did yall get there none of yall know how to drive" I say with confusion. "Oh I asked 83 if he could come get us" Notti told me,ever since Notti and 83 met they became real close, if anything ever happened to Notti, 83 would kill someone then and there.

I notice Alanah as she's helping dd put the food on the counter she looks in this mood, I dunno kno to explain it, it's like she has no emotion.

But I wanna make sure she's ok. I go up to her "Alanah can you meet me in the living room real quick" I whisper in her ear, I know if the boys hear me they gon start buggin fs.