𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭.♡

*Dont be a silent reader ml 😌*

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

5 years later..

Jay and I got married 2 years ago from now and Kayloni is 4 years old now, Jay and I found a home to move into. We've been talking about moving for about a year or two now I think we're finally ready. The only problem is we haven't told anyone..and I mean anyone. Not even Notti knows and he knows everything.

"Just breathe ma it's gonna be ok, we're not gonna be that far from them anyways" Jay says trying to calm me down. "Jay I already know what's gonna happen. I swear if either one of them starts crying" I say seriously and Jay starts laughing.

"Baby it's not funny" I say hitting his shoulder. "Ok I'm sorry but I don't think they're gonna cry, cmon let's just go tell them" he says. I go downstairs and see both dd and notti playing with Kayloni and her dolls. I love how much they spend time with her whenever they home from school.

"Yo we gotta talk to ya" Jay says and they all lift their heads up confused. I think I'm gonna let Jay do all the talking, cause if I do I'm gonna end up on the floor crying.

"Wsp?" Dd says. Jay looks at me and I shake my head no, "we've been thinking about moving but before yall go insane it's not that far from ma's house" Jay says as calmly as possible and their faces drop. Fuck.

"Wait your joking..right? Alanah he's joking right?" Notti says. I can't even look at him, "no we're not joking Notti" I say with my back turned.

"So that's why you guys have been out so much recently" dd says. Notti gets up and walks to his room without saying a word.

"You know ya can always come around anytime you want, whenever you need to" Jay says to dd since he's the only one in the room. "Damn ya really leaving us?" Dd says, my chest starts to hurt even more than before. Im not even speaking and hearing his words hurt.

"Ima go talk to notti" I say getting up and going to his room.

*knock knock*

"Bro get away from my door" I hear notti say, you can tell when he's  upset, his accent comes out more than usual. I always thought that was somethin cute about him. "Ethan it's me can I come in" I say against the door. Silence.

The door opens and I see notti looking at the floor standing infront of the door way. I walk in and sit at the edge of his bed. I never realized how much his room has changed since the first time I came in their house.

"You're really leaving huh?" He asks still staring at the floor. "Im sorry notti but, we have to" I say trying not to cry.

"What for? There's enough room for Kayloni and everything, all of ya have enough room here. What's the point of leaving to go somewhere else" he expressed

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴. 𝘈 𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘯-𝘧𝘪𝘤 🎉