𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19: 𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓵

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

It's been 2 weeks since we found out Alanah was pregnant. Even after it still shocks me that ima be a dad. Everyone is excited about knowing the gender but I did a lil research and we're gonna have to wait until Alanah is 18 weeks.

That's too many fuckin weeks.

Alanah agreed to letting Notti come with us and dd gotta go to school it sound wrong but it's her choice.

"That's fucking favoritism bro why he the only one that get to go?" Dd asks me. "Ask the ma of the baby not me mh" I tell him.

It wasn't my decision it was Alanah's she's the one that told me to let him go but we haven't told him yet.

"The fuck is you yelling for it's 7:00 in the morning" Alanah says coming downstairs.

"Cause you got fuckin favorites why I gotta go to school and Notti get to go with you, that's bullshit Alanah I should be able to go too" he says.

"Yo chill out mh I get you mad n shit but calm down" I tell him. Out of all of us Dd has the worst temper.

"Fuck allat bro hope yo kid don't fuckin live bro" he says to Alanah. Before he can walk out the door I pull him back and walk him upstairs to my room.

"The fuck is wrong witchu you can't say that shit n think it's all coo" I say yelling at him. "It's fuckin unfair Jay" he says yelling back. "Nigga ion give a fuck how unfair it is you dont wish death on yo family" I tell him.

"Nigga she not family she jus yo bitch. ya ain't fuckin married, that ain't my sister the fuck you thought this was?" He says. Now he got me hot.

"Nigga she gon be considered family as long as she's with me, she's carrying my fuckin kid. I could care less if she's yo blood or not dd watch how you speak to her. At this point ion fucking care if you think the shit is favoritism you got no right to say that to her. Get some sense into yo fuckin head." I tell him.

He just stands there and doesn't say a word, he walks out the door. "Nah get yo ass in here"I yell from my room and he comes back in. "Wrd to ma deads your apologizing to her ian fuckin around witchu dd" I say.

Dd just looks at me and goes back out the door. I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is callin my girl a bitch she ain't even around but still niggas callin her a bitch to my face. The fuck.

I stay in my room for a few minutes before going downstairs I'm not tryna blow up in nobody else face. I go into the living room looking for Alanah and she isn't there.

"Notti you kno where Alanah went" I ask him. "Ion kno what happen but she was crying, she told me she was goin home" he says. fuck bro.

"Nah bro where dd at" I ask him. "He should be in his room" he says. After he said that I went upstairs to DD's room, fuck knocking on his door this shit got me heated. "Damn can you knock?" He says.