𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21: 𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓪𝓵

*Don't be a silent reader mh*

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I got up hella early. Today is the gender reveal and ian even gon lie im excited asf. I take a quick shower, wash my face, brush my teeth and I go downstairs.

Notti and dd are already up which was expected but it's 6 in the morning. "Why is yall up so early" I ask. "We gotta plan for today" dd says. "Bet lemme hear it" I say.

"It's simple all you gotta do is wake up Alanah and take her out somewhere cause its gon be some hours for set up and we need her out the house" dd explains.

They tryna get me killed. "Yall setting me up wrd to. Do you know what time it is? Stores ain't even open yet yall dont kno what she will do to me if I woke her up while she dead sleep" I say.

"Stores are we just called all the stores we going to" Notti says. Damn they got this on lock. "Fuck. Ok what are we gonna do tho..? Like we're am I taking her" I asked.

When I tell you I'm dumb when it comes to this typa shit I mean it. "Take her to the mall and let her get stuff for the baby like toys,diapers, wipes you know that kinda shit" Notti explains.

"Ight I gotchu. I fr gotta wake her up now though?" I asked. They both looked at me like I'm stupid and give me no answer. I just go upstairs. I open my bedroom door and she's still sleep.

"Mamas" I say shaking her, there are few ways to wake this girl up an ion think shaking her is one of them. I pick her up from the bed and put her on her feet but holding her up so she doesn't fall.

She really gon kill me she hates when I pick her up but..I gotta do what I gotta do. Her eyes finally open and she's staring me down mad hard.

"Justin Reyes why am I not in your bed?" She asks. "I wanna take you out to the mall to get a few things for the baby" I say innocently so I dont get slapped.

"Justin do you know what time it is.?" She asks in a lower voice. "Yes ma'am I kno what time it is" I say, letting her go so she can stand on her own. She using the gov. a little too much this shit is scary.

"Exactly so why the fuck would you wake me up at 6:40 in the morning just to go to the mall.
You gotta be outta ya mind Jay. You know how I don't like getting woken up outta my sleep." She says yelling.

"I know I'm sorry ma but I got stuff planned for us today and I just wanted to get out early" I tell her as I sit her down on the edge of the bed.

"Bro jus go downstairs or somethin and leave me alone" she says walking to the bathroom. "Nah you buggin did you jus call me bro?" I question.

"Yea I did whatchu gone do abt it Jay I'm not with yo game today" she says walking out the bathroom and facing me. She know how I feel bout that,that bro shit is dead to me especially when she my girl.