𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17: 𝓤𝓱 𝓸𝓱.

Alanah's POV

Alanah's POV

It's the next morning and I wake up feeling nauseous and it's bad. I lay in the bed for a while before rushing to the bathroom throwing up like crazy. Swear if it's what I think it is, ima kill Jay. I'm too young for this shit.

After im done I lay on the bathroom floor, it's hard for me to move for some reason. It's about an hour later and Jay knocks on the bathroom door. "Mamas you ok?" He asks. "Not really" I say loud enough for him to hear me. "Can you open the door please" he says. I'm literally crawling to the fucking door.

"Baby why are you on the floor" he asks, bending down to match my level. "Jay I can't move like at all, I've been in here on the floor for an hour now" I tell him. Swear the pain is unbearable. Is this shit normal?

"Why didn't you just wake me up" he asks me. I look at him like he stupid. "Jay how the fuck you expect me to wake you up if i was in here the whole time. Did you not hear me? I can't fuckin move Jay what's not getting in your head about that" I say kinda yelling at him.

I'm already irritated knowing the fact I could be pregnant.  "Alright baby chill I got it. What do you think it could be cause you were fine last night." He asks me. I love my boyfriend but sometimes he doesn't use his brain.

"Jay. Ima say this as calmly as I can cause im already irritated. So lemme ask you this what did we do last night?" I ask him so he could get some typa clue.

"I mean..we did fuck but like- oh shit." He says and his eyes widen. There we go..he realizes. "Do you really think you could be pregnant?" He asks me.

"Can you just take me to the bed so we can talk about this. I'm tired of being on this floor" I say, ignoring what he said. He picks me up and walks over to the bed and puts me down, I try sitting up but I end up laying on my back instead.

"So..you really think you're pregnant?" He asks me again. "That's what im thinking cause I woke up hella nauseous and I've been sick before obviously but never like this" I explain.

"Fuck. Uhm do you want me to call my mom? Ion kno what to do im sorry baby" Jay says. At least he's kinda trying, im sure he's never got a girl pregnant. fuck this is a lot.

"Yea but only her please I don't want anyone else knowing till we're sure" I tell him. After that he steps outside to the balcony of the hotel to call his mom and I fall asleep.

*1 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

"Mamas wake up my mom is here" Jay says shaking me so I could get up. "Hey amor, how are you feeling?" She asks me.

"Sorry for my language but I feel like shit right now" I tell her laughing a little bit. You gotta laugh the pain away right? That shit ain't working.

"Aww poor baby, ok tell me what happen this morning" she tells me.