𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20: 𝓤𝓵𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

*𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴*

"Hey my love" I say to Jay as he walks in the door. "Hey pretty girl, you excited for your appointment soon" he asks.

A smile forms on my face. "Yea I'm excited to see this lil human" I say. "I wanted to talk to you about something, well you,notti, and dd but you first" I add on.

Ever since me and DD's conversation I've really put my trust in him and I promised him to include him into stuff.

"Alright what is it" he asks, as he sits down next to me on the couch. "I was thinking of letting notti and dd be the keeper of the gender and let them throw a little somethin" I told him.

His eyes widened a bit. Maybe it's not the best idea then. "You sure you want them to be the keepers?" He questions.

"Yes Jay, you know how they are about the baby I feel like we could trust them" I tell him. I know they could keep a secret but they gon geek about it every second once they find out.

"Ok if you can trust them then I'll trust them with it too" he says.

We both go upstairs to  Notti's room. Both Notti and dd were on the game, we walk in and all we hear is them yelling at the tv.

Typical. "Yo chill wit all that yellin ya gotta get off the game soon we gotta tell ya somethin" Jay says.

"Right now? Is it important we in the middle of  somethin mh" dd says.

"Yes its important you idiot now hurry up an come downstairs in 10 minutes" I say.

I love dd to death but that mouth gotta go. "Alright chill mh, we gon be down there soon" Notti says. 

Me and Jay go back downstairs and sit on the couch waiting for Notti and dd.

*10 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

I'm resting my head on Jay's lap and I hear the boys come downstairs. They got some loud ass steps.

"What's the important news mh" Notti asks.  "It took a lot of thinking and trust but I've decided to let the both of you be the gender keepers" I say.

Both of their jaws drop, they look at each then look back at me and Jay.

They start jumping around the house like they some wild animals. Well..they are.

"you deadass?" Notti asks with a smile on his face. I knew this would make them happy. "Put that on our deads that you deadass." Dd adds.

"On dh we deadass mh" Jay says. Their smiles grew bigger.

"Yall can do something simple for the reveal since I don't have a lot of money right now" I tell them.

It kinda hurts me to know I can't give my kid the proper baby shower but it's all good.