𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5: 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓣𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I wake up hearing straight banging on my door "what the fuck" I say checking the time on my phone it's 6:00 am I roll out the bed landing on the rest of the pile of clothes I haven't put up yet

I get up and open the door to see Amari standing at my door with a smile on his face "I love you and all but what the fuck do you want at 6:00 in the morning Amari" I say bluntly "you got school and I have to take you there so go get ready" Amari says I groan at what he said school already? I just got here at least let me BREATHE for a few days before sending me to some raggedy ass school. I take a quick shower,brush my teeth, wash my face and change clothes, I grab my backpack and water bottle and start heading downstairs.

On the way down I smell something..something like WAFFLES I love waffles even though I didn't get it eat them as much with my mom I still loved them.

"Here you go I made you waffles" Amari says "oh no thank you I'm good but I'll take one for later" I tell him, his smile kinda fades away "why you don't want none? You jus got up you should eat something Alanah" he tells me "I know but I'm jus not hungry I'll eat it later though I promise" I tell him.

The truth is I haven't eaten anything since I got here yesterday my mom always told me that I was too fat and didn't deserve to eat, ever since then I've kinda given up on eating but my brother and dad don't have to know that, I'll be fine.

We head to the car and Amari drops me off at school I wave him goodbye and walk in.

"Yo Alanah" I hear someone call my name, I turn around to see that it's Jay "Oh hey Jay didn't know you went here" I say "yea I aint know you went here either, you just switched?" He questioned "yup first day here" I say cheerfully there's nothing to be cheerful about I mean come on it's school no one wants to be here at the ass crack of morning.

"Here lemme see yo schedule to see if we got any classes together" Jay says taking my schedule out my hand and scanning through it " oh shit we got every class together, well except history and art but I think one of my brother got those classes" he says surprisingly well lead the way to class sir" I say with a smile on my face.

We both walk into class and all eyes are on me fuck this is scary I wanna go home already, my hands start shaking a little bit and I try to stop it, but nothing it working "Hello I'm Ms. Smith I'm your math teacher, please tell everyone your name and I'll choose your seat" she tells me I face the class and instant embarrassment comes towards me I swear I could hear people laughing at me.

"Yo why is she so fat, yo you gotta eat less girly" a girl says laughing at me I felt like I was about to have a panic attack but I began to say my name anyways and try to forget about what she said "uhm my name is Alanah Marie" I say looking down picking at my fingers "Ok Alanah you can sit next to..Mr. Reyes" I look up trying to find out who Mr.Reyes is, he raises his hand and it's Jay my face lit up in relief thank god I'm sitting next to someone I kinda know.

"Hey mh don't worry bout what she said, she's a bop anyways jus block her out" he tells me but it's hard to block something out like that when it's the truth I put my head down for the rest of the class trying not to cry infront of Jay that would be embarrassing asf if he saw me crying.

"Yo you good?" Jay asks me tapping on my shoulder I look up at him, I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack I didn't even want to look at him, I run out the class hearing the laughs from everyone.

I run into the girls restroom and I immediately start balling, and struggling to breathe and the headache I had didn't  make anything better my head is down in between my knees and I hear footsteps coming in.

"Hey it's ok mh it's me" that's all I hear I look up and I see Jay "you can't be in here it's the girl restroom" I tell him struggling to get it out "I don't care what restroom it is I'd rather be in here with you then let you struggle by yourself ma" he tells me, sadly it makes it worse I start crying more only this time I don't know why I'm crying.

I feel arms wrap around me, Jay's hand rubbing down my back trying to calm me down and it's actually working.

Once I get myself together he walks out waiting for me outside the door "you alright now? Do you wanna go home?" He asks me wiping the tears off my face "yea I'm alright thanks for helping, and I'd love to go home but I don't know how I'd get there" I tell him chuckling a little Jay laughs at what I said "my love I can take you home, I have a car, now c'mon let's go" he grabs my hand and we walk to his car.

He drives me home and walks me inside I know my dad is home so I go up to his office and tell him that I'm home early I also told him that Jay was here, he came sprinting down the stairs like his life depended on it he aint the flash he better slow down before he fall down them stairs.

"Hello sir my name is Justin Reyes,uhm I brought your daughter home something happened while at school" that was the first thing that came at Jay's mouth before my dad could even speak, my dad looked so baffled like he seen a ghost "Thank you for bringing her home but, why did you?" He question Jay "oh she had a panic attack and I kinda helped-"  "not kinda helped you did help Jay" I cut him off reassuring him that what he did for me helped if he wasn't there I probably would've passed out from how much I was crying.

My dad said Jay could stay for longer if he wanted to and which he did, all we did was chill and watch movies while the time passed. I'm not gonna lie I'm really jackin Jay, I like his vibe, his personality, him in general and that smile, ouuu and those dimples I love it all.
————————————————————————————
This one is a little longer

How yall like this one?

Yall think Alanah's dad is gonna end up liking Jay?

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See yall next chapter- Layla🤞🏽🩵